Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism (1079 Views)

Drop Any Health Issue & Get Its Natural Cure Or Treatment Free / Pls Help - Drug Or Treatment For Hypotonia Or Floppy Syndrome In Babies / What Is The Remedy For Social Anxiety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by chibwike(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Medical experts in the house pls help
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by chibwike(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by GloriaNinja(f): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by chibwike(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
I've done that..they telling me to use green tea..black pepper and some shi

I need real-time suggestions.. from real people
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by Yian1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
chibwike:
I've done that..they telling me to use green tea..black pepper and some shi

I need real-time suggestions.. from real people

Good day..

Rheumatism is caused majorly by Osteoporosis generative condition, attacking the articular cartilage and aggravated by an impaired blood. It causes pains and inflammations in all joints.

Supplements for the Treatment of Rheumatism:

(a) Calmag (1×90 tablets) 2 tablets daily

(b)Garlic Allium Complex (1×60 tablets) 2 tablets daily

(c) Full Motion (1×90 tablets) 3 tablets daily

(d)Omega 3 Salmon oil plus (1×90 tablets) 3 tablets daily

(e)Multi Mineral plus Alfafa (1×60 tablets) 1 daily

(f)Tre-en-en (1×60 tablets) 2 daily

To place an order for them, contact me on this number: 08164269252
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by beatz5(f): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=chibwike post=69785786]Medical experts in the house pls help[/quote
it's an auto immune disease whereby the immune system attacks the body. so if u want to deal with this u will have to get supplements that deal with the immune system and prevent inflammation
for more info call,text or what'sapp me on 08169836958
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2018
Go to a hospital to get a proper diagnosis. Rheumatism is hardly used by medical professionals, rather you hear words like rheumatoid arthritis or rheumatoid factor.

You might just be having a strain, sprain or osteoarthritis. if it is a rheumatoid arthritis, your best bet is to see a rheumatologist who will treat you and might further refer you to a physiotherapist to help with pain and stiffness.

I hear loads of people say stiffs like "I have rheumatism", This sounds like trash in the ears of professionals.
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Yian1:

Good day..

Rheumatism is caused majorly by Osteoporosis generative condition, attacking the articular cartilage and aggravated by an impaired blood. It causes pains and inflammations in all joints.

Supplements for the Treatment of Rheumatism:

(a) Calmag (1×90 tablets) 2 tablets daily

(b)Garlic Allium Complex (1×60 tablets) 2 tablets daily

(c) Full Motion (1×90 tablets) 3 tablets daily

(d)Omega 3 Salmon oil plus (1×90 tablets) 3 tablets daily

(e)Multi Mineral plus Alfafa (1×60 tablets) 1 daily

(f)Tre-en-en (1×60 tablets) 2 daily

To place an order for them, contact me on this number: 08164269252

What kind of rubbish is this...
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by Yian1(m): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2018
greatbygrace:

What kind of rubbish is this...

Excuse me, What did you mean by that?

If you don't know about the efficacy of something, you keep quiet. That's too bad.
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by ZaaraAnn25: 5:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Hello Friend,

Sorry to hear you are in pain!

But being an Indian I think i have a solution for you. As this is the era of medical tourism, i suggest you to visit India for a better treatment. On before hand take a surf on the internet about the best hospitals in Kerala.

Hope this message find you relief! Cheers.
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by geniewilliams(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2018
For alternative therapy for treatment of this medical condition kindly contact Dr Williams on this numbers 07036507238/09093047002
Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by judeslide: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2018
Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.

Re: Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism by tuniboss: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
chibwike:
Medical experts in the house pls help
is it rheumatic fever if yes call 08170272583

(1) (Reply)

World Most Expensive Condom Cost $460 Made From Sheep Intestine / The Most Common Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI), That Causes Infertility E / My Pimples Are Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.