Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone (80855 Views)

Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by mechanics(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
The parents of those students should be ashamed of themselves, what if the parents of the victim take up the case to court, will they think they will win the case?

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Sagay212: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
So the school nor get principal and PTA that can take up the case and get the useless boys and policemen arrested? what kinda rubbish news is this
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Originalsly: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
amendara1:

Teacher sorry oo, don't worry dem go soon rape dem Sister and Mama.

Karma is no joke.... when the same happen to their loved one...they will know why.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Neoteny(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Naija police

The second worst after the indian police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
oshe11:
See what the young ones are doing......

And they want the Old ones to relinquish POWER to who?

Leaders of Tomorrow kill you there....

Lead who to where?

INA PUA LA(hope I got it right)

#Iberiberism
is it d young ones that are d police that can't understand their job? Is d teacher d "young ones" who was trying to discipline d boys 4 their heinous crime? Are d parents of d boys d "young ones" who don't no y they sent their children to school? Is d school proprietor d "young ones" who chose to keep mute over d incident? As a "young one", its unfortunate that u didn't grasp much from d story u read

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sagay212:
So the school nor get principal and PTA that can take up the case and get the useless boys and policemen arrested? what kinda rubbish news is this
these days parents don't accept their children being disciplined in schools cos of d small change they pay as school fees. And d school owners are so greedy that they do whatever parents say even if its at d detriment of d child
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by ogashman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
1stolax:
Osu alusi oru ume ipob pigs

Doing what they know how to do best.
Disgracing the country.
u be mumu shaa....see how u contradicted yourself.

you Called them ipob n yet said they re disgracing the country ...which country?
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
obembet:

My brother, its not a must to read a news like this jare...

Though when I see rape, I knew it must be our brother in East... God will help us.

MEANWHILE....

PRAY FOR NIGERIA, WE DON'T HAVE OTHER NATION, THIS IS WHERE WE BELONG FOR NOW...

Is it not better to rape her and allow her go than to rape her and mine her skull and private parts for rituals?.......
BTW..... We are still looking for the children one of your brothers kidnapped without passer bye doing anything as it is like a norm there ....you can help check for the kids under your brothers bed incase he joined them with his girlfriends body...... Just try dear
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by deolurexy1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Did the girl report? Or did she give them consent and the teacher prolly caught them in the act...

Many questions to be asked
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by princetemitee(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Soo They Are Still Many
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
oshe11:

Lead who to where?

#Iberiberism

This is why I keep telling those who want to hear that these power hungry tactless youths that want to take over will be the worst we will ever see.
Until and unless these young ones show some level of moral maturity and sincerity of purpose they have no business with eadership.
In fact, May God let Buhari continue .
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
ogashman:

u be mumu shaa....see how u contradicted yourself.

you Called them ipob n yet said they re disgracing the country ...which country?
Start this medication now!

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by StanleyNdukauba: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unbelievable and disappointed in our Nigerian police force.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by emmyb2: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
1stolax:
Osu alusi oru ume ipob pigs

Doing what they know how to do best.

Disgracing the country.

I dont tink u re normal
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by StanleyNdukauba: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unbelievable and disappointed. What is this country turning into.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Bigval5: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Daniel058:
Ụwa ehh
uwa na acho ikpų nwanne
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Kazal999: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
This one weak me oo
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by MarieSucre(f): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nobody has called them "Future fathers of tomorrow" or "somebody's husband". Interesting.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Iceberghill(m): 12:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Video of them raping her or Adonbilivit
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Sagay212: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2018
lexy2014:
these days parents don't accept their children being disciplined in schools cos of d small change they pay as school fees. And d school owners are so greedy that they do whatever parents say even if its at d detriment of d child

What about the parent of the victim that was raped? Except it's a useless school
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by lexy2014: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Sagay212:

What about the parent of the victim that was raped? Except it's a useless school
no doubt, it is a useless school
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2018
emmyb2:

I dont tink u re normal
Do I look like your father or mother ?
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by lexy2014: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

This is why I keep telling those who want to hear that these power hungry tactless youths that want to take over will be the worst we will ever see.
Until and unless these young ones show some level of moral maturity and sincerity of purpose they have no business with eadership.
In fact, May God let Buhari continue .
Is it d young ones that are d police that can't understand their job? Is d teacher d "young ones" who was trying to discipline d boys 4 their heinous crime? Are d parents of d boys d "young ones" who don't no y they sent their children to school? Is d school proprietor d "young ones" who chose to keep mute over d incident? Are d two young rapists d ones u are comparing with buhari? Since d young ones have no business in business & leadership, am sure buhari can run d country without d youths. As a "young one", its unfortunate that u didn't grasp much from d story u read
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by cytell56: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2018
dre11:
Secondary School Teacher, Beaten, Detained For Punishing Two Student- Rapists

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/secondary-school-teacher-beaten-detained-for-punishing-two-student-rapists/

IPOB's and rape nah like 1 & 2
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Jafariyya(m): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2018
where is the video??
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by NaMeAboki: 5:45am On Jul 29, 2018
Not surprised at all; only in potopoto republic can ppl sabi spoil like this; morally delinquent boys and their parents.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by whytepawn1(m): 5:56am On Jul 29, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SECONDARY SCHOOL THESE DAYS IS BRUTAL
It has always been. social media just helps to bring it to the public domain.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by ajl: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2018
oshe11:

Lead who to where?

#Iberiberism

Just a single word to qualify your response. INSANE!
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by atobs4real(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Wonders shall never end. Police and dry brain syndrome.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by grandstar(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2018
obembet:

My brother, its not a must to read a news like this jare...

Though when I see rape, I knew it must be our brother in East... God will help us.

MEANWHILE....

PRAY FOR NIGERIA, WE DON'T HAVE OTHER NATION, THIS IS WHERE WE BELONG FOR NOW...

This is not the time for petty tribalism. All races and ethnic groups are affected.

The poor child, who isn't even a teenager yet will be traumatized for life.

What they need is a powerful Human Rights lawyer.

Utter nonsense.

Reminds me of the decadent society that Paul spoke about $2 Timothy 3:1-5,13)
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by MeeLan: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2018
parents are to blame at a larger percentage for moral decadence and societal ills.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by MeeLan: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2018
na wa o! your pikin rape my daughter, u arrest teacher for the discipline, guy forget o name how them see the other kid parents cos as for me ehn, person fit die for me that matter. no be joke o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.