Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,426 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again (709 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Zamfara Stalemate Will Be Resolved Before Elections – Buhari / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by TylerDurden: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
BH is waxing strong and their Fulani counterparts are having a field day as well.

The plan is simple. Unleash BH and Fulani herdsmen across the North, middle belt and in southern states like Edo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Delta. The terrorism temp will gradually be intensified up to a few weeks to the 2019 Presidential elections in order to declare a state of emergency and from there postpone elections indefinitely.

They won't be limiting themselves to their jihadist wing but will also rely on their criminals in the Niger Delta to cause havoc in places like Rivers and Bayelsa as well.

This is politics after all and if you get caught up in their plan it isn't personal just collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by Midastorch(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
TylerDurden:
BH is waxing strong and their Fulani counterparts are having a field day as well.

The plan is simple. Unleash BH and Fulani herdsmen across the North, middle belt and in southern states like Edo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Delta. The terrorism temp will gradually be intensified up to a few weeks to the 2019 Presidential elections in order to declare a state of emergency and from there postpone elections indefinitely.

They won't be limiting themselves to their jihadist wing but will also rely on their criminals in the Niger Delta to cause havoc in places like Rivers and Bayelsa as well.

This is politics after all and if you get caught up in their plan it isn't personal just collateral damage.

You could be arrested for fake news....... Just to let you know that it's a crime...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by KanuIsCursed: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
TylerDurden:

shattap there wawa Jew from idiotic lazy pig of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by Unblockable: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mynd44
Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by Butterflyleo: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
TylerDurden:

PDP is boko haram and Boko haram is PDP

-------Azazi former NSA under Goodluck Jonathan
(was assassinated for making this revelation)

Also we remember the Boko haram commander who was arrested right in the house of a serving PDP senator.

PDP have always been sponsors of Boko haram to distabilize the north so elections would either not hold in some places or to minimize turnout so they can get more votes from the south.

http://www.thelondoneveningpost.com/nigeria-arrests-boko-haram-commander-in-senators-house/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jtf-arrests-boko-haram-commander-in-serving-senator-ahmed-zannas-house/

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by TylerDurden: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Midastorch:

You could be arrested for fake news....... Just to let you know that it's a crime...

Did I tell you I am.CNN?

When has an opinion become news?

Or do you want to arrest me over my view of events?

That is censorship.

So why will the govt want to suppress my opinion? Because it is very close to the truth.
Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by TylerDurden: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Midastorch:

Buhari is the grand Khalifa of BH.

Go and tell him I said so.
Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by Shawnnn01: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

Did I tell you I am.CNN?

When has an opinion become news?

Or do you want to arrest me over my view of events?

That is censorship.

So why will the govt want to suppress my opinion? Because it is very close to the truth.

The government will not be arresting you for your views but rather for your foolishness n that of many of your likes with similar traits. cheesy
Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by TylerDurden: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

The government will not be arresting you for your views but rather for your foolishness n that of many of your likes with similar traits. cheesy

How much are they paying this illiterate?

Get your grammar correctly before you disgrace whoever is paying you to type rubbish here.
Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by Godblesspmb: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

How much are they paying this illiterate?

Get your grammar correctly before you disgrace whoever is paying you to type rubbish here.
stupid post. Everybody knows that PDP is Boko Haram,
They released their animals to attack military formation the day they buhari commence his campaign
No amount of terrorism or propaganda will stop PMB
Re: 2019 Elections: Buhari Has Recruited His BH Again by TylerDurden: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Godblesspmb:
stupid post. Everybody knows that PDP is Boko Haram,
They released their animals to attack military formation the day they buhari commence his campaign
No amount of terrorism or propaganda will stop PMB

Yes, PDP is the one releasing BH members

It is the same PDP that is paying fake ransom for fake prisoner swaps with BH.

It is also same PDP that has refused to prosecute captured BH members rather they sent them to so called de radicalisation camps, paid them money and then released them back into the society.

Is it not also same PDP that silently ordered the minister of interior to release the convicted mass murderer Kabiru Sokoto who was serving a life sentence?

Your lies are meant for only your fellow zombies.

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops Nasir El-rufai From Building On Senator’s Land / Osinbajo To Step In As Buhari Begins 10-day Vacation In UK / We Spent N49bn On Feeding Of Primary School Pupils In 2 Years– FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.