Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm (560 Views)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by johndik(m): 4:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Last week I went to use the ATM
I got there and looked around ,joined the
long queue
, a young lady came to meet me and asked
how much I want to withdraw she said she
over withdrew money
She was supposed to withdraw 3k but
mistakenly pressed 10k
She will give me 7k cash , I will transfer it
to her account.
This is what shocked me
I have been standing on the queue for
approximately 5mins and I never saw this
woman around that ATM, she wasn't on the
queue, she never made any withdrawal,
Which ATM did she use in getting the 10k?
I told her I will wait for my turn, she left
my side, I asked the man in my front, did
you see this lady around?
I wanted to point her but the babe had
disappeared, I didn't see her again.
I told the man what she said and he
laughed. He said it is an old logic
They come with fake naira notes claiming
they mistakenly pressed and withdraw the
wrong amount
When you are in a hurry to leave the long
queue, you transfer the money to them
and they give you cash
You leave happily thinking you have
escaped long queue, go to wherever to buy
something with the money and realise you
were given fake money
The man called it Old logic but what saved
me was my keen observation, she looked
so innocent and pretty, you won't even
suspect a thing
I am sure someone out there is hearing
about this stealing logic for the first time ,I
am also sure I came late to the party
But it doesn't still hurt to inform others
how people take advantage of everything.

Source: www.bialoaded.com/Thread-Beware-people-uses-fake-Naira-note-to-steal-at-ATM?pid=248

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by HotMario: 4:22am On Jul 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by hisgrace090: 4:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Nigerian daily devicing new method of inflicting pain on others.

There is no peace for the wicked!

1 Like

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by sprinter101(m): 5:04am On Jul 29, 2018
old trick,hope we never fall for those tricks.

1 Like

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by Fxwarrior: 5:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for sharing.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by Blakjewelry(m): 5:39am On Jul 29, 2018
Nigerians always creative when it comes to doing bad things

1 Like

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by Oche211(m): 5:57am On Jul 29, 2018
When falz release this is Nigeria, they wanted to crucify him.
The amount of energy people put into all this, if they channel it to better things, the country will be way better off.

1 Like

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by Godswillu(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2018
It is an old trick but it will always work when the queue is long and you are in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by erique007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow!!!
Just hearing this for the first time though. Although i had a similar experience a week ago. A guy looking troubled walked up to me at the ATM and told me he told me he had cash but needed money in his account. Having collected the money i needed from the machine, i dismissed him immediately without paying much attention to the notes he wanted to give me.
I believe it was God that saved me that day.

2 Likes

Re: Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm by johndik(m): 2:48am On Jul 16, 2019
well just to get you informed: Bialoaded.com has now been moved to www.figeria.com and for my dear intrested reader can join me there for few cups of coffee. Hoping to see you there. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pilling Sheet 12mm Length, 30" Width, 12mm Thickness / Click And Pay. Get Paid From Google Admob. No More Blocking / Electrical Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.