Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! (1655 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE! Bobrisky Says He Menstruate… Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle / Bobrisky Reveals The Interior Of His Multi Million Dollar Lekki Mansion (video) / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by Tessyama1: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris aka Bobrisky, has revealed that just like every woman, he also has his monthly cycle!

The male barbie recently revealed that he uses the female toilet, ticks 'female' while filling forms and also allows just women to check him at airports.

He has now revealed his menstrual cycle lasts for 3 days! He wrote;

"Girls dis question is just for us. So guys stay away from the comments section. How long do your own monthly period flow. Mine is just for three days"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/bobrisky-reveals-how-long-his-menstrual-cycle-lasts.html

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by pdppower: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2018
May it not be well for the person who changed your destiny to this

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2018
MODAFOKA!
shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by MustiizRaja(m): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2018
weyrey ni bobo yii sha

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by youngberry001(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2018
I dey pity myself wey enter here sad

mtchew
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by dacanv(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Tufiakwa! So gross.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by delkuf(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69794820:
MODAFOKA! shocked
very funny. happy Sunday
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:
very funny. happy Sunday
Happy Sunday Brother Delkuf!
On your way to church already?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by Tamarapetty(f): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2018
Aww, very short! May it be increased to 31days in a month. Idiot cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by delkuf(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69795734:

Happy Sunday Brother Delkuf!
On your way to church already?!
yea. presently at agbara, going to canaanland. what about you
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by KingLennon(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2018
No matter what happens you still have a joystick miss bobrisky grin
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:
yea. presently at agbara, going to canaanland. what about you
Preparing for service too now bro.
Church is just next door.
Kindly pray for the good of our country bro.
May God answer our prayers.
Enjoy in the presence of God.
Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by delkuf(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author= post=69795912] Preparing for sàervice too now bro. Church is à our prayers. Enjoy in the presence of God. à] Nice. may God help us. what the name of the Church
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=delkuf post=69795989][/quote]
For today we'll be worshipping at RCCG, Asokoro District.
Don't let us derail the thread bro.
See ya!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by delkuf(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69796258:
For today we'll be worshipping at RCCG, Asokoro District. Don't let us derail the thread bro. See ya!
ok.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by blingxx(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2018
how did I find myself here
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by itiswellandwell: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2018
Funny
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69795912:

Preparing for service too now bro.
Church is just next door.
Kindly pray for the good of our country bro.
May God answer our prayers.
Enjoy in the presence of God.
Cheers.

So you go to worship ?

Aren't you a stunch buhari advocate ?

I thought you lot were artheists?
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
JESUS IS LORD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! by Hedriz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Any topic of the day. Oya hit me

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Blaq Performs Rihanna, Dj Khaled Ft Slim Case Version Of Wild Thought / Toyin Lawani Replies IG User Who Attack Her For Her Naughty Santa Christmas Pics / Video: Bobrisky Says He Is Having A Hard On Because Of Anita Joseph's Massive Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.