Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 (4593 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by datyorubaboy: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tecno na baba
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2018
Both are good devices
But if I'm made to choose
I'll choose the Camon X Pro.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by ityP(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Most people commenting here haven't really used both phones.. On paper, the camon x pro camera wins... In reality though, infinix note 5 gave it a run for its money. The 12 mega pixel camera may look small compared to the 16 mega pixels on the camon x pro. But look again. The 12 MP of the infinix note 5 boasts of f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size. This is really massive, if u know much about pro photography like myself. There's nothing small about the camera. Also the 16 MP on the front beats the 24 MP of the camon x pro. The front selfie of the camon x pro always overexposes the background.. . It's not cool at all.. . On paper, u might say the camon x pro beats the infinix note 5 in most ramifications but actually infinix note 5 is the better of the two all round except for the lack of Face I.D present in the camon x pro...

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by tafat: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2018
No be small analysis o, me know sey both devices make sense sha
ityP:
Most people commenting here haven't really used both phones.. On paper, the camon x pro camera wins... In reality though, infinix note 5 gave it a run for its money. The 12 mega pixel camera may look small compared to the 16 mega pixels on the camon x pro. But look again. The 12 MP of the infinix note 5 boasts of f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size. This is really massive, if u know much about pro photography like myself. There's nothing small about the camera. Also the 16 MP on the front beats the 24 MP of the camon x pro. The front selfie of the camon x pro always overexposes the background.. . It's not cool at all.. . On paper, u might say the camon x pro beats the infinix note 5 in most ramifications but actually infinix note 5 is the better of the two all round except for the lack of Face I.D present in the camon x pro...
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by sayhi2certified(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2018
In love with my techno pouvoir 2 pro... The camera na die.. Face �.. Gbam
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by tafat: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2018
sayhi2certified:
In love with my techno pouvoir 2 pro... The camera na die.. Face �.. Gbam
yep. And the battery is superb too
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by missslimzy(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
I would prefer Tecno Camon
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by omoalajah(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
The Tecno Camon X Pro has very nice features
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by datyorubaboy: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Camon X has exicting features
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Behankey(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Both are good devices
But if I'm made to choose
I'll choose the Camon X Pro.
Same here. Tough choice but Camon for me
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by tafat: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Behankey:
Same here. Tough choice but Camon for me
its definitely gonna be a tough choice but the camera of the camon x pro is something you can't resist
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by investigator007: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2018
I prefer the camon x pro
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by investigator007: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2018
tafat:
its definitely gonna be a tough choice but the camera of the camon x pro is something you can't resist
big time, that's like the king of all cameras
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Behankey(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2018
tafat:
Camera, design, all lovely.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Colb461: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Behankey:
Camera, design, all lovely.
abi oh
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Techm8: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Looks like the camon xpro is the overwhelming favorite here. Haven’t really used the device extensively tho but I’ve played with it for a few minutes. Loved what I saw
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by psoul12: 3:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Canon X Pro is the boom....
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by shiftback: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2018
The camera isn’t the only thing good about the camon X pro. For those who aren’t entirely camera freaks, The overall specs of the phone is on point too.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by nonny400(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Techm8:
Looks like the camon xpro is the overwhelming favorite here. Haven’t really used the device extensively tho but I’ve played with it for a few minutes. Loved what I saw

Many people here are tecno marketers using many accounts to comment. Don't be fooled.

However, I've used both phones and I can say they are both alright. Anyone you buy should serve you effectively. Their battery lives are amazing too.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Rubiesangel: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2018
nonny400:

Many people here are tecno marketers using many accounts to comment. Don't be fooled.

However, I've used both phones and I can say they are both alright. Anyone you buy should serve you effectively. Their battery lives are amazing too.
Oga didn't you read where he said he had played with the device and loved what he saw? Over sabi. Camon x pro is an outstanding phone.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by nonny400(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Oga didn't you read where he said he had played with the device and loved what he saw? Over sabi. Camon x pro is an outstanding phone.

I don't blame you. You will call me names because we're on a faceless forum. I wasn't quoting you so I don't know what made you jump on my mention.

Meanwhile, I never said that Camon X pro was bad. I've used both devices and I know that he'd be satisfied with both.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by tafat: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
What's the heat all about ? Both of you have already agreed that the camon x pro is a fantastic device. And I think thats the main thing that should matter.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by omoalajah(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Camon X Pro
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by datyorubaboy: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tecno Pro please
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by missslimzy(f): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Camon X Pro
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by nonny400(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
missslimzy:
Camon X Pro

Don't you get tired?
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Realboygenius(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2018
No argument
Camon X Pro
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Purplekush(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2019
ityP:

Thanks for this awesome review. I was just at showroom to pick a new phone.

And guess what, I was the last person in the store and they had to rush me to make up my mind, in other to close for the day... smiley

In fact, I had already made a few calls on the Camon X Pro and was just about swiping my card on their POS when this search result popped up.

I never knew Nigerians go product review this aptly. I wish we did the same on all online stores too.

Thanks again. Attached is a shot (without filters)

NOTE: it was the front selfie cam. And no filters cool

Another PRO: It hardly gets Hot when using unlike Samsung and the rest... notwithstanding it's metallic body.

Mind you, I use it on a 4G SIM card and I also do a lot of heavy multitasking with it -- hotspot, music playing over Bluetooth and calls

The stylus pen is the icing on the cake. Sometimes you'll just be drawing what-you-dont-know and be feeling like a Boss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by ityP(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Purplekush:

Thanks for this awesome review. I was just at showroom to pick a new phone.

And guess what, I was the last person in the store and they had to rush me to make up my mind, in other to close for the day... smiley

In fact, I had already made a few calls on the Camon X Pro and was just about swiping my card on their POS when this search result popped up.

I never knew Nigerians go product review this aptly. I wish we did the same on all online stores too.

Thanks again. Attached is a shot (without filters)

NOTE: it was the front selfie cam. And no filters cool

Another PRO: It hardly gets Hot when using unlike Samsung and the rest... notwithstanding it's metallic body.

Mind you, I use it on a 4G SIM card and I also do a lot of heavy multitasking with it -- hotspot, music playing over Bluetooth and calls

The stylus pen is the icing on the cake. Sometimes you'll just be drawing what-you-dont-know and be feeling like a Boss grin

Glad I could be of help. You won't regret the infinix note 5 stylus at all
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by sureinfo: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
but the camon x pro is not a bad idea at all sha
Re: Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 by Fexkoti(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2019
What is the best offer dat I can get camon x pro for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Dis Three Smart Phone, Which One I Will Go For? / How Do I Unlock Etisalat Branded Tecno P3 Phone? / Nokia Launches N1 Android Tablet Running Android Os 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.