Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation (33069 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by heyihola: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
BabaO2:
Nothing hundreds of SAN can do if you have a bad case.

You are right but it seems you are not educated.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Felixv: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
the real question no is asking is ---who is paying for all these lawyers ---NIGERIA ..it is we the gullible losers that are paying for all these SANs PANs..
we pay for their cloths ,food,cars,girlfriends,wives ,oloshos,children,security .....with zero return ..bad investment!!!!!

a third world country

in a civilized country he would be bankrupt by now.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by IDUNMOTA(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sleekfingers:

What is our official language?

YORUBA
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guestlander:

Saraki is just another citizen like you. If you are suspected of killing someone tomorrow don't try to respond to police invitation with a letter. (They will find you and beat the crap out of you first) Every Nigerian is busy, those who were brutally murdered were going about their daily activities too.
Saraki has not been pronounced guilty of anything, just answer police invitation, is that so hard?

Exactly this modus operandi is very wrong, just because this is what the police does to those who can’t afford SANs does not mean I will endorse this bad behaviour from the police

Let the police go and get serious and investigate the matter with seriousness it deserves

Our police is so incompetent
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Shafiiimran99: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Another implication
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by uba1991: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pentools:
Saraki not leaving APC is as impossible as saying there won't be rainfall in August..
The man na slow poison, he wants to take his time in taking down APC.
SARAKI the slow n steady hitman,I'm your number1 fan.

bull_hari and other Apc law makers right now..
saraki is not more in apc so stop fooling urself.
NO HUMAN BEING CAN STOP BUHARI IN 2019

1 Like

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Shafiiimran99: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Another implication
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by BabaO2: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
heyihola:

pls educate
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Tedpgrass: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
badesco:
This present government has continue to destroy it's reputation both home and abroad. Human rights abuses/harassment continues unabated. Despite the Agf and DPP, which is highest organ of government that has final say on any criminal matters, has said that senate president has no case to answer. Yet police continues to harass him. 2019 election will determine our fate in this country.

I just don't get it with 9ja politics presently..

Is it a case of desperation to win 2019? .. Where the present people in power keep getting involving in meaningless pursuits which only lead to more ineptitude and loss of face in the public gallery whilst wasting more public funds and human hours!!!

IMHO, Saraki gets the good publicity of being the truthful child being made to look like an errant teenager as these allegations though long drawn through the courts of law, resulting in unnecessary expenses, have been nullified at the feet of different bodies-- DPP

There are more pertinent issues for IGP to sort out...

1) The destruction of life, cattle and livelihood in the middle belt
Extension of which is now apparent in Zamfara
2) Displaying a credible police force that treats it's members right-- paid up salaries and other emoluments, appropriate training and self-development with adequate welfare packages.

If he wants drama, then consider the following, which are actually under his jurisdiction

The fraud allegations against some of Buhari's henchmen in Dubai.
Or better still investigate the "Adeosungate" - certificate mess
To mention a few...

Not being a toothless Rottweiler that gives a headache whenever it barks!!

I remain solitary, not given to any political party/ machinery... So I'm just an observer, not any organization's mouthpiece!

But its distressing watching the political games being played on a daily basis, the name-calling, hounding of opponents when many lives are at risk... More so when the APC broom is yet to clean its house properly of thieves, sycophants and obscurities.

Charity begins at home, no be so

Simply distressing!!

God bless Nigeria!!

Buhari unwittingly is making Saraki, a hero in the public gallery-- a modern day Robin Hood!!!

Now this maybe the game plan...

What do I know, let's carry on watching
Now where is the popcorn and soda??

1 Like

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Guestlander: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
krendo:

Exactly this modus operandi is very wrong, just because this is what the police does to those who can’t afford SANs does not mean I will endorse this bad behaviour from the police

Let the police go and get serious and investigate the matter with seriousness it deserves

Our police is so incompetent

The only one stalling here is Saraki. Be a good citizen, lead by example as the number one lawmaker and respect the law. The police will not beat you up as they would guestlander in the same circumstances.
That is not so hard.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Guestlander: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tedpgrass:

I just don't get it with 9ja politics presently..

Is it a case of desperation to win 2019? .. Where the present people in power keep getting involving in meaningless pursuits which only lead to more ineptitude and loss of face in the public gallery whilst wasting more public funds and human hours!!!

IMHO, Saraki gets the good publicity of being the truthful child being made to look like an errant teenager as these allegations though long drawn through the courts of law, resulting in unnecessary expenses, have been nullified at the feet of different bodies-- DPP

There are more pertinent issues for IGP to sort out...

1) The destruction of life, cattle and livelihood in the middle belt
Extension of which is now apparent in Zamfara
2) Displaying a credible police force that treats it's members right-- paid up salaries and other emoluments, appropriate training and self-development with adequate welfare packages.

If he wants drama, then consider the following, which are actually under his jurisdiction

The fraud allegations against some of Buhari's henchmen in Dubai.
Or better still investigate the "Adeosungate" - certificate mess
To mention a few...

Not being a toothless Rottweiler that gives a headache whenever it barks!!

I remain solitary, not given to any political party/ machinery... So I'm just an observer, not any organization's mouthpiece!

But its distressing watching the political games being played on a daily basis, the name-calling, hounding of opponents when many lives are at risk... More so when the APC broom is yet to clean its house properly of thieves, sycophants and obscurities.

Charity begins at home, no be so

Simply distressing!!

God bless Nigeria!!

Buhari unwittingly is making Saraki, a hero in the public gallery-- a modern day Robin Hood!!!

Now this maybe the game plan...

What do I know, let's carry on watching
Now where is the popcorn and soda??

Whataboutism is the name given to the Soviet's tactics of diversion whenever they want to avoid facing or dealing a particular subject.
This is about Ofa robbery and nothing else.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by fortune1968: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
funnynation:
How did we get here?
I wonder o .Police invitation , and what's the big deal if u are sure that you are clean .

1 Like

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Shafiiimran99: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
LibertyRep:
Now the circus is about to start again. Same way countless SANs were hired during his asset declaration case .

But who will blame Saraki when a certain President also hired intimidating number of SANs just to battle ordinary O'level certificate case.

It's hightime the legal profession body took a decision on the number of lawyers that could be hired per case before the SAN title finally loses its respect.
SAN title finally loses its respect" for all they care in as
much money doesn't loses its respect cos they're after money.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Guestlander: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
fortune1968:
I wonder o .Police invitation , and what's the big deal if u are sure that you are clean .

God bless you my brother. I know we are not all crazy.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by BabaO2: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
heyihola:

Dino melaye's same class holder, pls educate us on the SANs that write judgements for judges.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by AdamuAudu: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
funnynation:
How did we get here?
The speed was made possible by the dead brain owner call Buhri of which I mistakely voted for too. On my part I thought, as an old man, a retired military general, a one time state govenor, a minister before was wise enough to rule us but the hollow block brain Buhari is still influenced by the Fuliani blood running opposite inside him. I can tell you that that is one of the main reasons why we got here fast spped.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by contemporary(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
This story. of linking Nigeria 3rd person to mere bank robbery can only come up in shithole countries

1 Like

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by GoldHorse(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
krendo:

So you are the only one that has not heard Saraki saying he has nothing to do with offa robbery?

Police should go and present their evidence in court if they have any!

Na wa o! So we now just need to, when invited by the police, shout from our bedroom windows that "I have nothing to do with it" Lobatan?!

Then police will now match to court and present evidence in court?!

This your own pass me o!
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
GoldHorse:

Na wa o! So we now just need to, when invited by the police, shout from our bedroom windows that "I have nothing to do with it" Lobatan?!

Then police will now match to court and present evidence in court?!

This your own pass me o!

Saraki has given the police official statement
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Enzothebaker: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Naso
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by taiwolomo1: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
What's wrong with this saraki, if u have no hands in the robbery, why r u running from pillar to post. Nigerians r watching, we r not stupid
just shot d fuckup if u don't kW naija politics
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Thescienceprof(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
johnmartus:
Now one's can say saraki know much about the offa robbery. Just to answer a case you have start looking for solicitor.

If u don't understand anything about naija politics you better bury your ignorance in your room rather than disgrace yourself with stupid comments! So, Saraki should allow the police detain him in their custody while they carry out their impeachment plan and then release him with a no case to answer.
I don't like saraki but the guy is smarter than them all
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by swiperthefox: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
johnmartus:
Now one's can say saraki know much about the offa robbery. Just to answer a case you have start looking for solicitor.
You are speaking as if you are a stranger in Nigeria.
He should lawyer up. This is clearly a frame up.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Tedpgrass: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guestlander:

Whataboutism is the name given to the Soviet's tactics of diversion whenever they want to avoid facing or dealing a particular subject.
This is about Ofa robbery and nothing else.

Please educate..

Who is employing diversionary tactics here :-- Buhari or Saraki

Offa robbery remains under state police jurisdiction... how e come consign IGP

The ones wey dey under him with 100s of lives lost and still counting-- wetin im do??

No arrest, no parade

Im padi for EFCC beta pass am in this regard... at least that one go put pictures of raids or heists

This one no do naaaathing, just dey make noise upandan...

Max he has done is to try distract people from obvious failings of the govt!!

Buhari should change tack and deliver credibly.. not all these laughable pitiable attempts at sweeping corruption away whilst further impoverishing the populace!!!

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Tedpgrass: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
uba1991:

The last statement is based on what theories, sir
Dare may I ask??

1 Like

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by zubby4567(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
johnmartus:
what about somebody in Nigeria they ask to present his waec certificate and he arrange 80 sans including Femi falana
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Pentools(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
uba1991:

Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Pentools(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guestlander:

You ascribe too much power to an individual who is quite vulnerable.
The robbery incident hanging around his neck is quite serious.

Are u well aware that IGP is the only person sweating the case Inconsequentially and he's holding him against the rule of law and other relevant bodies amongst the different arms of government asides the presidency that are hiding behind closed doors.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by Yankiss(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
What's wrong with this saraki, if u have no hands in the robbery, why r u running from pillar to post. Nigerians r watching, we r not stupid
You are not in his shoes. There is strong undertone of political victimization.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by OBJlive: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
The police have not told us the outcome of grilling Saraki in his office
2. They have not told us how they ended up believing the statement of a murderous criminals against a law abiding citizen.

3 The statements could have been fabricated by the police to help their principal get at Saraki
4 Let us assume that those criminals worked for Saraki or are still carrying out other legitimate task for him prior to their robbery operations does that make Saraki culpable
5 If the police believed the statement of the armed robbers why would they not believe Saraki when he denied the allegations.
6 Do the police have evidence to support the claim of the armed robbers.
The Nigeria police should dump the analog method of investigation and deploy forensic method especially in cases such as this.
7 The police should for instance prove that Saraki handled the crime weapon or that they found it at Saraki's residence.
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by searchlight: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
BabaO2:
Nothing hundreds of SAN can do if you have a bad case.
what if you don't have certificate can hundreds of SANS help like they did to the dullard in chief ?
Re: Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation by searchlight: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
if buhari have certificate why did he hire 22 SANs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots / Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.