Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) (29693 Views)

Bbnaija:uche Maduawgu Blasts Miracle "You’re A Miraculous Mumu' / #bbnaija: “you’re A Miraculous Mumu" - Uche Maduawgu Slams Miracle / ''miracle You're A Miraculous MUMU'' - Uche Maduagwu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Correctgist(f): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2018
A makeup artist in the last stages of cancer is making recovery and she’s been documenting her experience in the last few months.
Buntricia Bastian became an internet sensation a few months back after her plea to have her ashes returned to Nigeria when she passes on hit headlines.
The Instagram post shared on the 3rd of June read:
It is with deep sorrow and much regret that I must say goodbye to all. My lungs are gone and my heart is only working at 30%. I for the first time have ran out of words to say other than I love you and I already miss you. IF I could put all the love that I feel right this minute from the people that I have already said my goodbyes to I would live to be 150 years. Nigeria my husband is bringing my ashes home so welcome him”.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/testimony-she-went-from-planning-her-own-funeral-to-making-a-miraculous-recovery/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2018
We serve a living God!

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow
Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Imperare(f): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Laredojohn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
God heal her

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by holutayor(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
God is good

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by interswitch: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
lovely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Onlinetalk: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
God is Great

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Veetee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
nawa
Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
God our healer!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by CreamyCoffee: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
I wish you speedy recovery, by the way, we have make so much advancement to study the structure of DNA , successfully clone monkeys, modified plant genetics for food, and the rest but why have we not discover the cure to cancer and hiv

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Pavore9: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Not everyone gets the opportunity to arrange things before departing.

2 Likes

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69795957:
We serve a living God!
We all gonna die someday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by nonen(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
That's how terrible Nigeria is. Even her ashes refuses to be buried in Nigeria.

Let's divide Nigeria.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by czarina(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
So happy for you Ms Buntricia, indeed He answers prayers! Hope to see you soon in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
nonen:
That's how terrible Nigeria is. Even her ashes refuses to be buried in Nigeria.

Let's divide Nigeria.
Oya judge yourself.
Have you made any sense?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by savagefinder1: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Oya judge yourself.
Have you made any sense?
Savage
Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by aariwa(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
There is absoluteLy nothing God cannot do in this life.His grace and ability is without limits but unfortunately a lot of people living in the western countries think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by IMASTEX: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wishing you quick full recovery

2 Likes

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Very good news..

I sell data at very cheap rates. See below

1 Like

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by IMASTEX: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wishing you quick full recovery
Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by totalhouse(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
God can do all things
Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Afflalo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
GETWELLSOON
Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
It can only be God . Her spirit is connected
Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by dbynonetwork: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
God has healed her.....

Imagine what PMB has turned Nigeria into.... Hardship has now penetrated 6ft below the ground, no wonder she just wanted the ashes of her dead body to be buried here..

1 Like

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by NwaOhafia: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Only Yehweh could have done it, nobody else. The Alagbada Ina

1 Like

Re: Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018

so funny how no one from comments above appreciate the power and wonder of science that has kept this woman going, how her doctor never gave up on her and simply unplug her from her life support even when she gave up on herself; how this white people never get tired in their quest for for finding solutions to sickness and problems that defile all odds, with the stubbornness of cancer and HIV, scientists and researchers will be justified not to bother themselves on pressing on for solutions but nay this people never give up; even when solutions hasn't come; the feet they has already achieved is jaw breaking - imagine people living over 30years with HIV and this woman with cancer still going even with are lungs half gone -only science at his finest can achieve that.

in as much as I respect people freedom of religion, it very very unfortunate that the only thing that African can think of in this amazing medical achievement is masturbating about their religion. if adeboye, kumuyi, and other finest pastors and imams has this degree of cancer and they decide to stay in church and/or Nigeria hospital, they will be dead before God himself say Jack Robinson

someone will now ask why the white are ahead, even if Nigeria is given free 24/7 electricity, free internet and free food with our passive attitude to science we will only sink further into under development

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Hangs Out With Khole Of BBNaija / Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.