Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Lady Needs An Honest Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Lady Needs An Honest Man (1552 Views)

A Lady Needs A Serious Young Guy / A Lady Needs An Honest Man / A Single Lady Needs A Strong Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Needs An Honest Man by jumia1: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2018
This is not scam.you are not asked not to pay any thing to the admin, either you send credit card.In case any body call you to pay .Pls do not pay.

Stella, is outgoing,simple, family oriented and down to earth.well educated and playful,she don't take life too serious but she strive hard to get the best! i love the outdoor activities, and I'm fun to be with indoors..as. It's not all about being a pretty girl it's all about being lucky with the one that was created for you I'd like to meet him plus I'm a humble and a great lady that will make her man the luckiest guy in the world

It advisable to drop your comments if you are interested:

click here for the link for you interest:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/dating-forum/

1 Like

Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by estyvino(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2018
See jisting, excuse me doh!
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by tshaba28(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2018
jumia1:
This is not scam.you are not asked not to pay any thing to the admin, either you send credit card.In case any body call you to pay .Pls do not pay.

Stella, is outgoing,simple, family oriented and down to earth.well educated and playful,she don't take life too serious but she strive hard to get the best! i love the outdoor activities, and I'm fun to be with indoors..as. It's not all about being a pretty girl it's all about being lucky with the one that was created for you I'd like to meet him plus I'm a humble and a great lady that will make her man the luckiest guy in the world

It advisable to drop your comments if you are interested:

click here for the link for you interest:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/dating-forum/
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by oluwaecan(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2018
am a cool man,very caring and sincere about life. my life is simple 08108107885 call me and let talk
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by henryis: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2018
will love to meet u to pls call 08137615648
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by jumia1: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Singer, Writer and Film Producer with a background in Banking, Medicine and Radio.

Yes, I am Versatile and Gemini too. I love LOVE, I respect friendship and loyalty is my watchword.

I have spent my entire lifetime discovering/grooming myself in order to understand who I am. Because self-awareness is the only way to know who I need beside me in this journey of life.

I’m proud of the woman I am becoming and I’m pretty sure my better half will be prouder to have me.

Your personal details and communications will be kept private. Whether you are looking for love, friendship, a committed relationship, event/travel partner or just to enlarge your social circle.

AJ_Aeze needs a decent man

Indicate your interest here and drop your comment or phone number.

Click here and drop your phone number:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/dating-site-forum/
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by vikithor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Learn how to drive,manual or automatic car. See our contacts below
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 04, 2020
+2348149290844
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by Gospel2020(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2020
I am an honest,caring and loving man, good looking and handsome I'm interested in you hit me up let talk 07035550522
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by xtiandating: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Expect a mail from us with your matches
if you are interested in dating other Christian singles wanting to meet fellow Christian singles.
Www.mychristiandate.org
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by Vibram003: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by sollly2004: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Im good and responsible guy you can call me on this number 08038340807
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by McDom(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
I can't say I'm caring, responsible, humble, fun to be with, reasonable, good and all that. All I can say is that I reciprocate to any attitude given to me. I don't mind if she's tall, short, dark, fair, slim, fat, ugly, beautiful or what have u. As long as u are good to me then I will be 100℅ good to u.

Whatsapp 08159592637 ��
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by snowkween(f): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Join whatsapp group for hook up ...100% free.. https:///CMykhigYUA1DmUbBQEWZ4r
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by uche111554(f): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2020
Searching for a responsible guy based in asaba for a serious relationship, call me on 09077373842
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by Timekeeper: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2020
snowkween:
Join whatsapp group for hook up ...100% free.. https:///CMykhigYUA1DmUbBQEWZ4r

Link not working,
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by Timekeeper: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2020
uche111554:
Searching for a responsible guy based in asaba for a serious relationship, call me on 09077373842

I'm responsible and don't mind serving in delta I the next few months.. See my contact above.. We chat chat
Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by Timekeeper: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2020
Ashaj:
[s][/s]
trash
lol boy you don't know what you're into
by the time I'm through with you

Oh my God... Who are you again.. So you followed me so as to trace my post Abi..... Keep trialing me sogbo

Abi which kind enemy be dis one sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2020
Timekeeper:

Oh my God... Who are you again.. So you followed me so as to trace my post Abi..... Keep trialing me sogbo

Abi which kind enemy be dis one sef
Devilhimself, Olanipekun, Lucifer, Satan66 etc don dey follow you too?!
Na him go tire...
He creates 30 monikers everyday o.
The best thing is to ignore him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Ashaj:
[i][/i]
we're just starting
when I'm done with you you'll know that politics section is not where you come and play and yarn nonsense
let's see if will save you
he's being currently hunted with 60k bounty on his head
you'll pay the price of your insolence Insha'Allah
will you STFU kiddo.
kids everywhere.
Height of joblessness@ it's peak.

Timekeeper, kindly ignore dis annoying tin pls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Needs An Honest Man by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Young, cute and single., hit me up on +234 812 380 9685

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Guy That Can Make Me Laugh! ha ha ha! Are you focused? / Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / 2015 Blackberry Exchange Pin... Let's D Groove Start...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.