Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate (851 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / How To Transfer Airtime From Any Network To A Different Network-credit Switch / How To Check UBA Account Balance, Buy Airtime, Transfer Money Without Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by loanky: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2018
Hello reseller in the house! Get cheap airtime for your MTN SME data business from me. Follow this link to learn how:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMeu6jwIU_c
Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by loanky: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Don't miss this
Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by Sanemind(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
U have to gimme a reason to click dat link,at least tell me how u sell and d advantages of buying from you,not just click click click!!!

1 Like

Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by loanky: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sanemind:
U have to gimme a reason to click dat link,at least tell me how u sell and d advantages of buying from you,not just click click click!!!
it's your choice
Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by Sanemind(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
loanky:
it's your choice
alright den....
Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by loanky: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Use this to annul the effect of the price increase in MTN SME data plan
Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by Sanni45(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2018
loanky:
it's your choice
As business man Op..Learn to convince ur potential customers to patronise u. Be more convincing. U Neva can tell.IMHO
Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by loanky: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Buy airtime cheaply to neutralise the effect of SME data increase
Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by loanky: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Morning
Re: Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate by loanky: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Hi

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A 3g Mifi / How To Unlock Iphone Disabled / I Need Verified And Valid US Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.