Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? (12644 Views)

How Did You Feel After You Finally Defeated That Stubborn Addiction? / Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by GoodGovernance: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2018
I feel like a fraudster grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by habeebcole: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2018
speaking in tongues while praying is different from when the "speaking in tongues" picks up by itself(I seriously do not knw y) BT in that kind of situation I feel so alone and safe and so close to God,I feel some unknown energy oozing out of my body etc......and at the end of the when am back to normal my cloth we'll be wet from sweat and there is this inner peace I feel too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by ichoja(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2018
I have never experienced it before
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by semyman: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2018
Biggest scam ever

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by hustla(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:
Honestly speaking if you have not been speaking in tongue, you may be missing something serious here. Some people believe it's not a must to speak in tongue after baptism in the Holy ghost but the bible is clear. I feel this inner peace and joy after speaking in tongues for hours. Just try it out. It sweetens soul. It energizes you from within.

Is it by force?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by hustla(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2018
GoodGovernance:
I feel like a fraudster grin

grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by daveP(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Now one problem is that most christians dont read and meditate on God's word again!

Whatever the mentor or pulpit user says is final! what nonsense!!!

Dyu Know that The late Kenneth E Hagin has been corrected from the congregation by a member while he was preaching?

Joel Osteen's also was loudly corrected but he used the ushers to send the guy out despite the guy being right?

Now can that happen in a Nigerian church setting?

Hahaahahha.

Imagine if someone rushes up the altar at Redemption Camp and either gives Pastor Adeboye a Note or tells him that what he said is wrong... Well I can hear some peeps saying such a person wouldn't even be allowed to reach there atall. He will be held down hard.

Read your bible

#BereanChristiansRock

#BereanAttitude

#BereanStandard.

#BeBerean

Read and search your scriptures as well!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Iziquiel(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2018
It sweetens the spirit kwoo when you do it for fun? Continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2018
I heard Christ embassy abi na Winners Chapel do have a school for it sef....
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by jpmoriarti(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:
Honestly speaking if you have not been speaking in tongue, you may be missing something serious here. Some people believe it's not a must to speak in tongue after baptism in the Holy ghost but the bible is clear. I feel this inner peace and joy after speaking in tongues for hours. Just try it out. It sweetens soul. It energizes you from within.
Gift of speaking in tongues is not for everyone. Infact, if you are speaking in tongue and there's no one around to interpret what you are saying, the bible according to 1 Corinthians 14:27-28 , says you should shut up your mouth. Once you come to a gathering and everyone, more than 3, is speaking in tongue and there is no interpreter, for all they know, they are invoking the spirit of Baal and Astoroh, never the Holy Spirit. grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by femijay8271(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2018
SirLakes:
Pastor: Let's close our eyes for prayers

Pastor: In Jesus name, lord we thank you for the Gift of life, the next thing shoro bobo shu shuku shakara baba laba hala robo (foreign language aka tongue)

Me: ehn, how come

As in fast fast like that, naso e easy reach

guy na wa for you ooo
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by greggng: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:

Keep deceiving yiur self in the name of speaking in tongue.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Ever8054: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2018
realmindz:
Nothing as sweet as self deceit....
I beg ...no kill me with laugh ...but you are right shaaa...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by clemzo101(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2018
U are just too wicked
realmindz:
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by ChinagoChiBoy: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Speaking in tongue that i did 3-days dry fasting during pentecost some years ago without any sign of it.
speaking why nobody understand....
Nah wash

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Dokitadotun: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Guys, chill na grin we talking spiritual things here and not natural.
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Martinez19(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2018
realmindz:
grin
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by djjosh(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Benblaq:
Us wey never speak am before nko?

but wait oh, christians what's the meaning of
raprapraprokrotokadghatatatarobosantaradgajwa!!
It means God i don't know what else to say, You know me in & out, hear my cry & answer my heart desires.
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:

After blabbing n shouting several words that neither u, Ur parents, Ur friends, Ur pastors or pope John Paul doesn't not understand?

U should be confused.
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by DWJOBScom(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2018
CHARLOE:

Be deluding urself there, been there, done that.

You've never been a child of God my friend.
Learn to work with God the way your son or daughter would trust you
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Jethrolite(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Benblaq:
Us wey never speak am before nko?

but wait oh, christians what's the meaning of
raprapraprokrotokadghatatatarobosantaradgajwa!!
Which girl be that? All body soft.
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Preator: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2018
realmindz:
Thanks for making my day. Religion really frazzle people's brain. Skibarraba skibo.... Oshey

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Preator: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:
What do alcoholics do, after they have over - indulged?
They speak in tongues

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Dawinlove(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2018
Jude 1:20 Building up yourself in the most holy faith, praying in the Holy ghost

It builds me up

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2018
Preator:

They speak in tongues

Exactly..... So how do drunkards feel afterwards?
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by BossladyAfrica: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2018
SirLakes:
The moment you start speaking in tongues....... I get irritated.

I don't believe in tha shii aswear undecided......all lies

Something people are even learning like Spanish, Chinese, freNch n other languages
we get to share some bottles sha. Tell me venue. You too correct.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Dokitadotun: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2018
The question is, Have you ever speak in tongue? If no then you don't know what we are saying bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Originalsly: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:

What is clear in the Bible?...that if you speak in tongues it is a sign the Holy Ghost is within you?...or isn't it if you speak in tongues and don't have an interpreter you should basically shut up and sit down?..because other people...not God...other people need to know what you are saying. Does someone interpret when you are speaking in tongues? If no....why?... noisemakers tongues speakers feel free....you can pretend you didn't read this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by TonyRoland(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I feel light , liberated , most times I feel God's presence. There's this positive energy or assurance that my expectations will be met.

Whenever am worried or dusturbed and get to pray , I feel better afterwards and I have testimonies of these needs met
bros all wat u listed does not only happen wen u speak in tongue. it happens too wen u pray very well. 4get say u speak in tongue.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Johntemmy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
one of my pastor in my formal Church
every little prayer 'ayabayabayabayabaaayababyaayabayabaya' lols.
90% are fakes

get your hardwood plank for roofing at affordable price.Call or WhatsApp me 07060795767
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by nbinet: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:

Whoever post this, it's important you know that there are subject you don't bring to open forum as this, where we have people of different religions and view as members.

I think question on this subject should be limited to your own religion and view circle.

Remember, as Christians, the purpose for doing anything should be to edify other, especially the Body and not to create room for questions and argument.

God bless
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by oyeludef(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
D devil hate seeing believers speak in tongues because the bible says a person who prays in tongues edifies himself. The devil do not want you to get spiritual edification and enlightenment. That is why there is alot of division in the body of christ about it but look at those churches that preach against tongues, signs and wonders are usually very rare and most of what they have is theoretical knowlege. Speaking of tongue is great and i have been doing it more often lately. Feels good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Brother Runs To Tb Joshua / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here / Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.