Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Enyeama Against Eagles' Players/ Laggerback - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Against Eagles' Players/ Laggerback (572 Views)

Obinna Ogba Visits Super Eagles Players During Training In Abuja. Photos / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / AFCON 2013: Zambia Buys Crowd Against Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Against Eagles' Players/ Laggerback by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
i am proud to say that the Nigerian team has not dissappointed me,i was just wondering if the keeper was not good how many goals will we be counting.
All in all they made fools of themselves on the pitch.

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Will Be A Failure If No African Team Makes It Through To The 2nd Round / Who Else Is Happy That The Match Between Slovakia And The U.s. Ended In A Tie / Okocha, Siasia Named Nff Caretaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.