Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (81849 Views)

Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Someone somewhere calls this thing girlfriend.
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by MRAKBEE(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Unam = Animal.

Ikot =Bush.

Unam Ikot = Animal bush cheesy

That's bush animal!

Cc: GodIsFoolish

BTW that someone sees God as being foolish doesn't make that person an atheist.
It's only something that already exist that can be seen as being foolish.
God doesn't exit?
How did you come into existence?
The big bang theory I guess
. Lol
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by barajo1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bush Animal
GodIsFoolish:
ANY CALABAR PERSON HERE, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF Unam ikot?
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by CheedyJ(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
Ugly boi
Ugly boy with big god..
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by valnosky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
somebody's future wife......meanwhile

Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by Bluezy13(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
MRAKBEE:
God doesn't exit? How did you come into existence? The big bang theory I guess . Lol
Don't force me to call you an !diot !!

I'm only explaining something to you but you chose to remain daft.
Where did I imply that God doesn't exist
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by Auba14(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
All this small girls big God without shame SMH ��‍♂️
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by anyicash(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Women and Dick 5&6
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by movid(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
I weep for this generation of women
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by classic007(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dirty minds everywhere,it look more like her hand to me
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by miqos02(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Both reekado and d lady and d onlookers all of them be mumu
No, they are mad

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by yusafol(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
wetin shey one do...
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by afodapsy: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Surfing internet saw this website and I tried their game, could you belief I won.. But did not stake high yesterday, You can check out too

https://www.afoinfoblog.com/search/label/betting

Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by newyorks(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
Ugly boi

Abeg shower me likes!! E no easy for six months now I dey porsho first to comment smiley

#osheprapraa
you are there hating why someone is dying hard to have just a pix with him
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by Adewalebosstar(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
i dont even know wetting this girl see for his body
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
A lot of girls are just crazy, is that a publicity stunt or for the guy to bang her and she'll have achieved.
Train a woman well and expect a good generation of people
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
vizkiz:
and one unfortunate guy will think he's got a girlfriend somewhere.

A more unfortunate guy will wife her one day
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by MRAKBEE(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by MRAKBEE(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Mr man Pls get lost with ur wisdom.
Unam Ikot
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by Dollabiz: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by ChinagoChiBoy: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
ewooo waiting carry ur mouth go dia na dia dem dey snap picture
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by ymaruf01: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
dat my boss boss ur dy die of hunger o
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by dlawnoni: 1:02am On Jul 30, 2018
get rid of that excessive fats by visiting the link below
https://ahmedajala64.clickfunnels.com/optins2thvo6r
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by romoruyi(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Legendri18:
Rubbish
na her work be that
Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by Naturalobserver(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
miqos02:
No, they are mad
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer by stellytwinkle(f): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
GodIsFoolish:
ANY CALABAR PERSON HERE, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF Unam ikot?
it means bush animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.