Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Exams Is Coming Up Next Week, Advice Pls?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Exams Is Coming Up Next Week, Advice Pls?? (464 Views)

Seplat Scholarship:- My Exams Auto Submitted Without Me Attempting Anything / I Am At The Verge Of Missing My Exams / Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Exams Is Coming Up Next Week, Advice Pls?? by mrpoul(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2018
I am just a struggling student, trying to catch up and always doing my best. The issue i have is that most of my friends are always looking up to me, always telling me "I want to sit next to you in exam" and am scared bcus de last time I tried helping someone in exams I was caught and send out endup having a lower grade. so pls advice me on what to do?
Re: My Exams Is Coming Up Next Week, Advice Pls?? by ojun50(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2018
seat in d front roll or request for a special seat
Re: My Exams Is Coming Up Next Week, Advice Pls?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Help them and get caught.
So when you fail the exam and your friends pass it. You can come back to sit for it again next year ,alone .
Shey you say you not get sense ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exams Is Coming Up Next Week, Advice Pls?? by Kdon2: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Help them and get caught.
So when you fail the exam and your friends pass it. You can come back to sit for it again next year ,alone .
Shey you say you not get sense ni

Savage summary! I like this! That's more like it sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did It Happen?? / I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Is The New King Of Nigerian Polytechni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.