Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos (31576 Views)

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
It's Either he was a crooked priest or his God is very useless for not protecting him, Amadioha would have protected him, but he chose the Useless God and his gay son.

welll..No need to feel pity for him he will probarbly go to the same heaven as my dead Rabbit.
Your amadioha couldn't protect 'itself' from going into oblivion..all thanks to a 'useless' God and his son..amadioha was disposed of on his own turf..

2 Likes

Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
okay
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Franking: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Austin234:
Oh! My heart felt sympathy for him and the church of God........... RIP servant of God
God allowed his servant to die such a horrible death.
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Apc and blood
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Franking: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=AkpaMgbor post=69810185]
Your amadioha couldn't protect 'itself' from going into oblivion..all thanks to a 'useless' God and his
son..amadioha was disposed of on his own turf..[/quote

Ur own God is on his way to oblivion. Na turn by turn. useless God that can't do the smallest of things.]
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

What brought about the rudeness now? You Nigerian males act like wussies..even with your rudeness she still replied with decency..
God bless you bro.. You can see how stupid some male folks can be.. I think her comment will humbled him and think when next he want to quote some one..

3 Likes

Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by diji04(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
JOYFUL ACTIVITIES IN AFTER LIFE PADRE
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Franking: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
chigoziri2403:
what a life........
no offspring..
no descendants......
RIP

What difference will offsprings and descendants make?
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Vampire blog.

If it's very gory, rest assure that Nairaland will publish it uncensored. They just love the sight of blood.

Irresponsible journalism.

Bloggers without ethics.

1 Like

Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=Franking post=69810274][/quote]
Till then..for now I will continue to boast in the face of your inanimate amadioha that my God vanquished it on his ground..
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
OneCorner:
Sharaaaap and stop talking like a duck
how do you feel writing this trash?
Preach in peace. lipsrsealed
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Rhea(f): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN), has been thrown into sorrow following the tragic demise of one of their own. Rev.Fr. Cosmas Aguocha, was killed after being involved in a fatal accident on Friday, July 27th. The deceased who was driving the institution's vehicle, ran into a stationary truck just before brewery junction at Awo-Omamma, Imo state. 

He couldn't survive the fatal crash as he died few moments after that.

His corpse has been deposited at the mortuary as plans have begun in earnest for his burial. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/catholic-priest-killed-after-collision-with-a-truck-in-imo-state-graphic-photos.html

Truck drivers in Nigeria never disappoint. Simple triangle that costs less than N500 hanging from that truck should have saved this man's life. We never learn. No value for human life. No consequence for our actions. Impunity everywhere. Sh.it.ho.le country

2 Likes

Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by clemzo101(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Me dont even like driving at night, except its an emergency. I like to see where i am going without the use of light. Driving at night is very dangerous but some will tell u dey drive best at night
pocohantas:
What is wrong with you bloggers?? ??!

What are we supposed to do with that gory picture of his corpse?
You don't even have the decency and humanity to blur it.
Damn!

RIP to him. Please let's all drive safely, AT NIGHT. Lots of these accidents can be avoided with better visibility, lesser speed, more concentration and state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
God will accept his soul without questioning
Stop this please
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by frowland(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Now his watch have ended
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Your amadioha couldn't protect 'itself' from going into oblivion..all thanks to a 'useless' God and his son..amadioha was disposed of on his own turf..
have ever met Amadioha?, did you witness Amadioha go into oblivion? Anyway if you say so.

Now ,,tell me why this priests God didn't save or protect him? please just Answer the question. i Accept.
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
errr... is that what God told you? you people never cease to Amaze me. grin why did the same God not save him instead?

God must be a blood sucking Vampire.

1 Like

Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by NovenaConcepts: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
All these trucks sef

For your CV to be rewritten by a professional, send us a mail at novenaconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by OneKinGuy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chia. This man just left caritas University that friday. RIP father
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Austin234(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Unfortunately, u do not understand the Holy scripture. Grow up

Franking:

God allowed his servant to die such a horrible death.
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Haykay2talk(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari sef sad cry

Imo is APC state undecided

Buhari has nothing to do with this accident, man use your brain wisely
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by mathew247: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
He's not a priest yet. he was a seminarian.

1 Like

Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Evince(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Homeboiy:

and u think god exist
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Hadecaller(f): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari sef sad cry

Imo is APC state undecided
I'm not a politician neither am I a tribalist ...but what has buhari got to do with the stationary vehicle....May the soul of the deceased rest in perfect peace�
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Hadecaller(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Evince:

and u think god exist
do you think God don't exist.....
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by trumpcoat(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
So sad,rest in peace
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Evince(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hadecaller:
do you think God don't exist.....

have u seen him or just what some psychos felt and wrote the myth for u. dont u know alll na scam to extort and control

he never exist am sure no one ever saw him.

we are too matured to buy inyo this oldest lie
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by daniwise(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
R.I.P father.may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by breezeng: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Religion self get k leg. You all now believe that being a Christian or muslim doesnt exempt you from dieing young. This world is incomprehensible. Best is to leave save and smart and dont be a religion apologist.
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by phemmyfour: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:
What is wrong with you bloggers?? ??!

What are we supposed to do with that gory picture of his corpse?
You don't even have the decency and humanity to blur it.
Damn!

RIP to him. Please let's all drive safely, AT NIGHT. Lots of these accidents can be avoided with better visibility, lesser speed, more concentration and state of mind.
seeing is believing, na your type dey always shout picture or.....
Re: Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos by oneclickng: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
are you God's spokesperson?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area / Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.