Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) (55007 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
emmyid:

I'm seeing this thing from a different perspective though. Nina could have contacted her for supplies once people show interest, but she was too quick to judge. She just shot herself
I know hair business very well, Nina was not planning to do that. People will order that hair, she will in turn send them the hair she has. That is what some hair vendors do, they don't give you what you order online.

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
REB3L:

The big picture is actually the 15 minutes of fame.
Nairaland.
Instagblog9ja.
Tona of other blogs. All lead to the same
Increased sales. End result.

LOL
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Okay @ Queenfav. Now I understand. Your posts are more explanatory than that of the OP.

Good to know you have reported her to the necessary authorities.
It'll work in your favour in the long run wink
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
airsaylongcon:

For me the real question is Where's the loss? Nina uses the pics and generates sales isn't Nina going to place orders from where she got the pic from?

Zigackly!

A smart team will build a RELATIONSHIP with queenfav, and both sides would make profits happily ever after

However that's not how LOSERS think.

Losers keep looking for "shortcuts", trying to be "smart"...and then lose BIG TIME (perhaps that's why they're called losers)

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Themandator: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
She for add the nina picture make we know who she dey talk about
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Smh what's the deal with the pictures sef? Did Nina steal your clients? #irrelevancies#
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by SirLakes: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Munzy14:
If you know you aren't interested in this news gather here for a selufieee time!.

Lol grin
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Talkwell: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:
Na Zicoraads babe.
Nina or fav?
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by FASTLINK1: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenfav:
Thanks @just2endowned.I wasn't planning on posting this here because most nairalanders won't understand what it means to have your trademark infringed upon. I have taken the step of reporting her account to instagram for the appropriate measures to be taken against her.
For the record, my brand isn't after cheap publicity.. I just want my trademark protected from theft.

Apparently @nina_empire_ and @nina_ivy_ (her hair page) has been using my pictures as theirs. Apparently she or her rep chatted me up, posing as a prospective wholesale client wholesale to get me to send them my unbranded pictures of raw hairs i sell.
A client chatted me up asking me if I buy hair from Nina to resell. That we have d same pictures on our page.
I was shook. Went to her page and saw for myself that it was true. She has about 5 of my hair pics there. Those are pictures i snapped in February and i have proof of that.I had to ask the client to check when i posted mine, and also sent her d original pictures from my phone gallery.
I am an importer and hair supplier that works in collaboration with a factory in Vietnam to produce my raw hairs. I don't want her rubbishing my brand and integrity.
My client commented on her page saying that the picture she posted was for @queenzhairandwigs. She deleted d comments.I sent nina empire a dm, but she ignored my messages up till now.

You made a mistake, they approached you as a supplier and you are having issues with somebody that wants to help you sell your product. What is your problem? You could have told your client/friends that you are the one that supplies to Nina.
Is this how you will be going about spoiling the names of your prospective customers.

This is very bad of you. No body would like to do business with someone like you. Jumia and the likes do not own all the goods they sell. mind you.

You should have told them that you don't need a retailer and you don't sell on wholesale.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Talkwell: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
OgaBuhari:
obviously she wants to use the Nina to gain fame. Attention seeking cargo

How?
How you go feel if someone carry pictures of your own product go post for e page then people dey place order and instead of the person to come back to you e go con sell e own give them.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Talkwell: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
rosieluv:
Smh what's the deal with the pictures sef? Did Nina steal your clients? #irrelevancies#

She's using someone else's content to lure customers to her self instead of contacting the owner for details. Put yourself in her shoes, how would feel?

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
For the time record Nina is a selfish backstabbing Opportunist
Bobrisky, Collins and rest comes to mind. Miracle don run.

I can remember her exact quote in the bbnaija advert.
"Na the money wey my eye dey chook so"
Therefore any opportunity to get it is accepted by her
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by FASTLINK1: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Talkwell:

How?
How you go feel if someone carry pictures of your own product go post for e page then people dey place order and instead of the person to come back to you e go con sell e own give them.

Has anybody placed order and Nina failed to contact her and sold a total different one instead? No.
What she needs do is to find a grand name for her items. I honestly do not see anything here.

If her anger is about people asking her if Nina is her supplier, let her tell them NO, rather she is the one that supplies Nina, period!
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by smyo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
yeee

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Talkwell: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
FASTLINK1:

Has anybody placed order and Nina fails to contact her and did otherwise? No.
What she needs do is to find a grand name for her items. I honestly do not see anything here.

If her anger is about people asking her if Nina is her supplier, let her tell them NO, rather she is the one that supplies Nina, period!

Nina severed contact with her so she can't even know those who ordered, I've been to nina's page and seen comments from some persons saying that they needed the hair,. The contact info there isn't of fav but Nina's hair. So all customers gotten by using the pictures are going straight to nina. Worst part is that nina doesn't have the hair, she's just going to sell a knock off hair.

Don't know why you guys are supporting nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by frankputer: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chommieblaq:
You sent her the pictures to show customers before she can place bulk order, well she can claim that, that is what she's is doing, showing customers on Instagram, so when they place order, she will then contact you to buy.

#justlookingatitfromadifferentangle

That is what we called a RESELLER in a professional business term. It is legal and nothing is wrong.Nina is a reseller of her product, so what's the fuss in the Instagram pic ?, she should be greatful that Nina is her new big catch(client).
I'm a reseller to one of airtel service, and I use airtel logo on my proposal along side my company logo,my price are cheaper than airtel prices at the detriment of my profit, airtel is my partner and we do business with joy. So the Girle should be greatful to NINA for having a big partner,Nina bulk purchase might bring more profit to her.
That's my take.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by zicoraads: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Talkwell:

Nina or fav?
She meant Nina. Trolling from the days of BBN. cheesy grin
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by frankputer: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Talkwell:

How?

U don't care who sale your product, u should care about the profit inflow as a business man or woman. Resellers are good for business,
Nina can still decide to order this product from china, and all she need to do is to pay custome duties and shipping.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by staytravel: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Just2endowed2:
Ex BBN house mate Nina had been silent a little bit and she's been trying to venture into business of fashion but an incident occur that Nina contact a lady about buying are hair wig in wholesale. The lady was happy it was Nina and she hurriedly send her pictures of her collection without watermarks. Next thing is, Nina upload her pix on her Instagram.

She contacted Nina to put the pix down but she ignored her several plea.

Ike agwulam -
Gini ha ne-eme ebea?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgfMsifumQ
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
alignacademy:

Interesting share

Queenfav, calm down and be clear about what you want to achieve.

Let's say she suddenly agrees with you and pulls down the pics as requested. How does that help your business?

You've been in business for a while so you know how PRECIOUS your time is.

Instead of dissipating your time and energy on "social media wars", learn the key lessons from the incident (e.g. always watermark your stuff) and FOCUS.

Of course if you like this sort of 15-minutes-of-fame "publicity", you can go ahead.

But you can also look at the big picture, dust yourself up, and KEEP MOVING

Thanks again
I swear you too get sense

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

I swear you too get sense

Thanks for your kind words

Have a great week ahead
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
alignacademy:

Interesting share

Queenfav, calm down and be clear about what you want to achieve.

Let's say she suddenly agrees with you and pulls down the pics as requested. How does that help your business?

You've been in business for a while so you know how PRECIOUS your time is.

Instead of dissipating your time and energy on "social media wars", learn the key lessons from the incident (e.g. always watermark your stuff) and FOCUS.

Of course if you like this sort of 15-minutes-of-fame "publicity", you can go ahead.

But you can also look at the big picture, dust yourself up, and KEEP MOVING

Thanks again
Did you think before typing? How can someone rid you of your sweat. What of those hairs in the pictures? She should eat it abi or throw it away.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by frankputer: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenfav:
Thanks @just2endowned.I wasn't planning on posting this here because most nairalanders won't understand what it means to have your trademark infringed upon. I have taken the step of reporting her account to instagram for the appropriate measures to be taken against her.
For the record, my brand isn't after cheap publicity.. I just want my trademark protected from theft.

Apparently @nina_empire_ and @nina_ivy_ (her hair page) has been using my pictures as theirs. Apparently she or her rep chatted me up, posing as a prospective wholesale client wholesale to get me to send them my unbranded pictures of raw hairs i sell.
A client chatted me up asking me if I buy hair from Nina to resell. That we have d same pictures on our page.
I was shook. Went to her page and saw for myself that it was true. She has about 5 of my hair pics there. Those are pictures i snapped in February and i have proof of that.I had to ask the client to check when i posted mine, and also sent her d original pictures from my phone gallery.
I am an importer and hair supplier that works in collaboration with a factory in Vietnam to produce my raw hairs. I don't want her rubbishing my brand and integrity.
My client commented on her page saying that the picture she posted was for @queenzhairandwigs. She deleted d comments.I sent nina empire a dm, but she ignored my messages up till now.

Partner with her and make more money.
I want u to have a bigger business heart.
U will not loss rather u will have more profit influx.
Apologies to her. Seat with her and dialog on how the partnership will flow, if she trust your price and if she can make some profit from it, defnetly she will buy from you.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lazy bitch trying to be smart. No different from her generation of copy and paste bloggers.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Leesah(f): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Malawian:
People are just so stupid, like the queenzhair whatever. If nina gets orders, wont she place her own orders with Queenzhairs whatever? see how someone just ruined a potential business deal for herself just because of a simple Jepg file.
Like seriously If she wanted to help queenzhair sell, why did she use her @nina's name on the hair?? How is this a potential business deal to you Besides, you are wrong to insult queenzhair
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Leesah(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
driand:
The nairalander is kinda dumb, seeking popularity...

Said Nina doesn't have the materials, she's advertising yours, meaning if she gets prospective customers she order from you but you know what? You blew that chance to do business with Nina who has a bigger name than yours and would have pushed your business to the next level...
Bros really Did you stop to think why Nina used her own name instead of queenzhair if she truly was trying to do business with queenzhair? I am sure if Nina had spoken to queenfav and stating her clear intentions, all this wouldn't have come up but to act like she wanted to buy hair and then get pictures and use her own name on it to advertise and promote her own business brand is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Glorious1985: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Aunty nawa oooo.. If u want to lie lie small. Well u jst spoil ur mkt sha... Ur five min of fame have cost u thousands.. If customers order for d hair
.is she nt buying frm u...gudluck oii

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
I believe Nina ignorantly took advantage of her ignorance. There are existing copyright, intellectual property and patent laws that could have been aapplied to avoid such theft. However, @queenfav could have sued but she's busy giving her more popularity on social media. Knowledge is power, ignorance is a killer.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
frankputer:

Partner with her and make more money.
I want u to have a bigger business heart.
U will not loss rather u will have more profit influx.
Apologies to her. Seat with her and dialog on how the partnership will flow, if she trust your price and if she can make some profit from it, defnetly she will buy from you.

This would have been a tight suggestion but would likely not work for them both, as neither has proven to understand the essence of contracts and engaging lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
This girl is not intelligent at all. She is helping you market your product.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Munzy14:
If you know you aren't interested in this news gather here for a selufieee time!.
oshey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.