Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Fool Has Made Fools Out Of Us - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Fool Has Made Fools Out Of Us (579 Views)

How Nff Takes Nigerians For A Fool.. / Shaqtin A Fool / Who Is A Fool? Fa, Players, Coaches, Club Owners, Fans Or You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fool Has Made Fools Out Of Us by Kgdavid(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
When a fool makes a fool out of you then you know that indeed you are in trouble. i supported Lars Lagerback wholeheartedly, with the hope that he would change our fortunes, and now, having endured the sight of my proud beloved country stutter and stumble disgracefully before the eyes of the whole world i am now convinced that lars Lagerback is an , a fool, an old buffoon with a withered brain. indeed Amodu was a fool but Lagerback is more foolisher and i most foolishest for being blind to the facts. why was Sani Kaita played out on the right wing today? against greece of all teams? why was Martins on the bench? why not start Adeleye in stead of that bumbling giant clown whose name i dont need to mention? why why why? and all he did was watch watch watch, please just pack your bags and go back to sweden hell and take your gay boy friend sani kaita with you.

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of 2 Keita’s / Nigeria’s Super Eagles Fail To Fly To Final 16 / Wenger Agrees To Educate Nigerian Coaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.