Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter (28618 Views)

Police Declare Zamfara Bandit Leader Wanted / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

It's now killing yourself and not killing Christians anymore. But it would have been killing Christians if it had happened in Benue. We know your plan is to Christinise Nigeria but it would never happen

you meant Christianize? you know you're just one nonentity. pls go and play with your bomb and quit splitting like a toddler

2 Likes

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Butterflyle0: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

Brilliant analysis. Unfortunately, Nigerias are too religious blinded and will link everything to religion

I have my wits about me my brother. Nobody can hoodwink me with religious or ethnic sentiment.

Scan the news reports everywhere and you will see that those who have been fueling the flames of religious and ethnic intolerance have been PDP.

They have been firing on all cylinders in that regard but they have Christians and Muslims in their party. They have all tribes in their party and when you see them, you see them.laughing together and exchanging pleasantries while they sow seeds of hatred and bigotry among the populace just to sway votes to them.

For example, they are clamouring that buhari is Fulani and too old and behind the killings (which is of course a lie). They say this YET HAVE ATIKU WHO IS ALSO A FULANI AND ABOUT 73 YEARS OLD in their party and he is seriously targeting the Presidential position. WHO THEN IS FOOLING WHO?

They lie, manipulate, spread wicked propaganda all working on the gullibility of emotional Nigerians who cannot be analytical and objective in approach to issues . Nigerians who have lost the culture of reading and who only want to see headlines and they draw their conclussions from headlines.

No party in Nigeria has ever been as bloody as PDP in their thirst and hunger for power and to retain it and this is a fact.

1 Like

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by ollah2: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Adebowale89:

you meant Christianize? you know you're just one nonentity. pls go and play with your bomb and quit splitting like a toddler

You mean like the attached

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by IslamicRebel: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Very good.

These are the killers of Biafrans.

They are now refugees in the same evil zoo they created.
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by IslamicRebel: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I have my wits about me my brother. Nobody can hoodwink me with religious or ethnic sentiment.

Scan the news reports everywhere and you will see that those who have been fueling the flames of religious and ethnic intolerance have been PDP.

They have been firing on all cylinders in that regard but they have Christians and Muslims in their party. They have all tribes in their party and when you see them, you see them.laughing together and exchanging pleasantries while they sow seeds of hatred and bigotry among the populace just to sway votes to them.

For example, they are clamouring that buhari is Fulani and too old and behind the killings (which is of course a lie). They say this YET HAVE ATIKU WHO IS ALSO A FULANI AND ABOUT 73 YEARS OLD in their party and he is seriously targeting the Presidential position. WHO THEN IS FOOLING WHO?

They lie, manipulate, spread wicked propaganda all working on the gullibility of emotional Nigerians who cannot be analytical and objective in approach to issues . Nigerians who have lost the culture of reading and who only want to see headlines and they draw their conclussions from headlines.

No party in Nigeria has ever been as bloody as PDP in their thirst and hunger for power and to retain it and this is a fact.

Foolish Afonja.
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

When Benue is attacked, its against Christians and the perpetrators are Muslims but they become bandits when Muslims are attacked. What a great logic!
ohhh!!! But the president said they are from Libya or have u forgotten or are the politicians he mentioned later as tge brain behind the crisis Christians from the south.
Weldone ooo

1 Like

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by ollah2: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I agree with you but Nigerians are too dumb, gullible, ignorant, emotional and religious blinded. When you counter them, they resort to curses and religious nonsense. They aren't screaming Islamisation agenda anymore since Zamfara which is a predominantly Muslim state are at the receiving end.

It's such a pity to be in a space with loads of people who would never analyse with facts.

Someone just mentioned you and from his handle you can easily tell he is a religious and tribal bigot
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

What you just typed here is exactly what the PDP who happen to be behind these atrocities want.

When they sponsored boko haram they wanted to totally destabilize the north so very few votes would come from there to any northern candidate ( in this case buhari) while they sweep the votes down south.

The northerners however were resolute and still voted heavily for their preferred candidate despite the deliberate chaos PDP triggered.

Now we have the 2019 elections almost here and the same methodology is being utilized by PDP.

Zamfara is an APC state so its sure that their massive votes would go to buhari so why would buhari support the anarchy there? It would rather favour the PDP which is why their paid mercenaries have been released to zamfara same way they released them into Benue to wreak unprovoked havoc on the people of Benue since Benue was also an APC state.

Now that Ortom has defected and joined the PDP the killings from Benue which we used to read about on a daily basis has suddenly stopped. Not even one single news of unrest or death from the most remote villages in Benue has been heard of and I can bet that for the next one month or more no killing from their alleged herdsmen would happen.

PDP has achieved their objective and have focused on other locations of electoral value
hahahahaha,just the same way PDP apologists were blaming buhari and the opposition then is the same way APC sycophants are blaming the opposition now,if the govt keep playing around this crisis and it gets out of hand then they will definitely knock on your door.
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by blackmantis: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
If PDP were behind this what stops the FG from arresting them?

. Nigerians are against the wanton bloodlettings and sacking of communities by yet to be identified killers.

The call for a change in the heads of security forces is not political but out of a genuine desire to bring an end to the killings and prosecution of the killers.

The present heads of security have done their best but their best is clearly not enough.

Fresh ideas are needed
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Solorrman(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
zionmde:
Have they stopped targeting Christians and begun killing themselves. they are yet to see anything. Those areas where it had been bloodily dangerous for Christians before will never see rest.
Baba bubu don't mind the miscreants calling for state of emergency in zamfara.
so u are a christian dog, let me tell u that there is no religion with the name christianity but a cult. jesus christ didnt say people should name themselves christians and he was a prophet sent to israel some thing tjhat do not concern black ugly nigerians because jesus said he was sent to only the lost sheep of israel. jesus was d only said god to have come w ith fully functional anus and penix,i mean jesus ur god do visit toilet and shitt and nobody in d world can say otherwise,u are serving a god of toilet that disgusting
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Butterflyle0: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

I agree with you but Nigerians are too dumb, gullible, ignorant, emotional and religious blinded. When you counter them, they resort to curses and religious nonsense. They aren't screaming Islamisation agenda anymore since Zamfara which is a predominantly Muslim state are at the receiving end.

It's such a pity to be in a space with loads of people who would never analyse with facts.

Someone just mentioned you and from his handle you can easily tell he is a religious and tribal bigot

My brother if a politician who you know is targeting any position tells you that he means well for you and begins to tell you why he said so, first you tell him to wait and give you 5 minutes.

Leave him and go and use cotton bud to remove every smear of wax from your ears and take eye drops and clear up your eyes and also look for some brain food and eat because your eyes, ears and brain must be in uptimum performance so you can analyze all he tells you.

PDP right now is deadly and perhaps deadlier thatn 2015. They have had almost 4 years of denials and starvation.

Starvation from the looting they were so used to. Starvation from our national cake. They are hungry and angry and a hungry plus angry man would do anything.

They are hungry for the return of the power they got used to while ruling for 16 years. They formed habits within that period. Very terrible habits all hinged on stealing, corruption, looting with impunity and so on.

2019 is their chance and they will kill to get back on the saddle if they must and with the way things have been, then killing was indeed a must for them

1 Like

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Coolgent(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
saaron:
No matter how they try to bury the Truth, Truth will always rise from the grave.
Why call for declaration of state of emergency in Zamfara state? Is it no longer a simple case of local criminal banditry according to buhari's terrorist govt? The bandits we know are just a group of localized criminals who's main objective is to steal and not KILL. If state of emergency should be declared in Zamfara because of BANDITS, then state of emergency may as well be declared in Lagos state. Lagos has more bandits than Zamfara state. You can't declare state of emergency over mere criminals.

IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA WHERE TERRORIST MURDERERS WHO GO ABOUT VILLAGE TO VILLAGE WIPING AND KILLING OFF INHABITANTS ARE CALLED BANDITS.
The mere fact that people are now calling for state of emergency in Zamfara shows that the killings currently going on in the state was never about bandits but a case of TERRORIST INVASION.
Nigerians should rather call for the resignation of buhari for lying about the real situation in Zamfara state instead of calling for state of emergency.
Trust me those guys aint Bandits they are terrorists!
I was at IDP in Rabah, Sokoto where about 40 people were killed 2 weeks ago, The villagers confessed that those people aint bandits.
I dont really know where local media calls them bandits! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by saaron(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Coolgent:

Trust me those guys aint Bandits they are terrorists!
I was at IDP in Rabah in Sokoto where about 40 people were killed 2 weeks ago, The villagers confessed that those people aint bandits.
I dont really know where local media calls them bandits! lipsrsealed

Truth will soon bury the lies of this govt.

1 Like

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by ollah2: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother if a politician who you know is targeting any position tells you that he means well for you and begins to tell you why he said so, first you tell him to wait and give you 5 minutes.

Leave him and go and use cotton bud to remove every smear of wax from your ears and take eye drops and clear up your eyes and also look for some brain food and eat because your eyes, ears and brain must be in uptimum performance so you can analyze all he tells you.

PDP right now is deadly and perhaps deadlier thatn 2015. They have had almost 4 years of denials and starvation.

Starvation from the looting they were so used to. Starvation from our national cake. They are hungry and angry and a hungry plus angry man would do anything.

They are hungry for the return of the power they got used to while ruling for 16 years. They formed habits within that period. Very terrible habits all hinged on stealing, corruption, looting with impunity and so on.

2019 is their chance and they will kill to get back on the saddle if they must and with the way things have been, then killing was indeed a must for them

Unfortunately Nigerians now see them as angelic party while APC is a devilish party. Don't be surprised when they vote massively for PDP
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Butterflyle0: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

Unfortunately Nigerians now see them as angelic party while APC is a devilish party. Don't be surprised when they vote massively for PDP

There are many in fact too many who are just like me. Who see beyond the farcade of PDP and her games. They have successfully divided the country through politically bigoted propaganda and have turned the 2019 election into a north vs south affair in the hearts of the populace and that is how the votes will play out.

The north or south would try to outvote each other massively.

In that scenario I still see PMB taking it.

A gross miscalculation by PDP but that's how it will play out

1 Like

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by zionmde: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Solorrman:
so u are a christian dog, let me tell u that there is no religion with the name christianity but a cult. jesus christ didnt say people should name themselves christians and he was a prophet sent to israel some thing tjhat do not concern black ugly nigerians because jesus said he was sent to only the lost sheep of israel. jesus was d only said god to have come w ith fully functional anus and penix,i mean jesus ur god do visit toilet and shitt and nobody in d world can say otherwise,u are serving a god of toilet that disgusting
bla bla bla bla
How will that stop u people from killing off urselves?
Who cares about ur religion as long as u people will always by urselves, kill urselves
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
zionmde:
Have they stopped targeting Christians and begun killing themselves. they are yet to see anything. Those areas where it had been bloodily dangerous for Christians before will never see rest.
Baba bubu don't mind the miscreants calling for state of emergency in zamfara.

Its same Fulani herdsmen terrorists that u know.
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by mvem(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Faculty14:
God bless you sir for this, have been saying this countless of times with my friends. The situation in zamfara is being carefully covered by the FG the don't want the news out, but the truth is what is going down there is more than what bandits can do.. It's a full scale Isis style war. The question now is who is behind the mask cause I don't believe this bandits, cattle rustlers bull crap they feeding us with
...the zamfara case is an old case that hardly gets media attention...the victims actually are still the Hausa/Fulani and perpetrators are still possibly the Fulani/tuaregs from Niger and Mali...its quite different from the Benue/taraba/jos problem
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by mvem(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

The day Nigerians know Nigeria belongs to them, they will have it. But they love their religious, political, social masters hence they love their chains which makes them worst then zombie and slave put together
...the hate is too much...we genuinely all hate ourselves in this country...reading people views on social media is very worrisome... Same as the hutus/Tutsi...the nilotes of south Sudan / Arab Sudan...in Congo too, Berbers/Arabs etc...eventually the whole hate is just a smoke screen. We will keep on hating and killing ourselves till thy kingdom come...every African man blaming his neighbour for all his problems. I think colonialism was the problem and we fail to realise that...no singular ethincity is the issue , how did we get here!!..,This is Africa
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by egoldman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:
Remove Zamfara and Insert Benue then these bigots and hypocrites will call it Islamisation agenda and ethnic cleansing. They will tag UN and US that Christians are being killed and the Twitte/Facebook parrots Reno, FFK et al will write plenty grammar to further hit the polity.

NL Christians would show their hypocrisy and bigotry in full form but here we are, nothing of such is happening.

Hypocrisy is a christian

Christians are condemning what is happening in Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by sanandreas(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

We see how the christian terrorists are attacking Zamfara for their christianization agenda

You talk incoherently. How does these killings indict Christians? I Just wonder how much hatred u bottle up in your heart. Try to reason before you talk on a public forum.
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by sanandreas(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
egoldman:

Christians are condemning what is happening in Zamfara.

Don't mind him. I guess his religion that he practice enjoy the killings. I abhor killings irrespective of who is involved.
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by sanandreas(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

You mean like the attached

If I begin to list Islamist terrorist group it would be endless. Stale reference
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by ollah2: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
sanandreas:

If I begin to list Islamist terrorist group it would be endless. Stale reference

Like Al Qeada which is working for USA as evident from the attached

Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by ollah2: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
sanandreas:

You talk incoherently. How does these killings indict Christians? I Just wonder how much hatred u bottle up in your heart. Try to reason before you talk on a public forum.

I don't hate anybody neither do I hate any tribe or religion. What I hate is hypocrisy and sentiment.

What was the response of Christians when people were killed in Benue?

Didn't they call it, an attack against Christians and Islamisation agenda?
Didn't they call it ethnic cleansing?
Didn't they label the attackers herdmens Fulani?

Why aren't these logic used when Zamfara and predominantly Muslims state is at the receiving end?
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by awarenexmariner: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Zamfara state need state of emergency but our oga at the top will not allow, the killings are to much and the government is doing nothing, on the 18th of July, I visited a friend in Yerima Bakura hospital in Gusau and I saw over 15 people with bullet wounds both young and old and the mortality I can't tell, but the problem here is that the governor is a loyal boy to Mr President, so they will never allow state of emergency
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by ollah2: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

I don't hate anybody neither do I hate any tribe or religion. What I hate is hypocrisy and sentiment.

Why aren't these logic used when Zamfara and predominantly Muslims state is at the receiving end?
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by clemzo101(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
May be dere is an anti grazing law in zafara.
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by ollah2: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
awarenexmariner:
Zamfara state need state of emergency but our oga at the top will not allow, the killings are to much and the government is doing nothing, on the 18th of July, I visited a friend in Yerima Bakura hospital in Gusau and I saw over 15 people with bullet wounds both young and old and the mortality I can't tell, but the problem here is that the governor is a loyal boy to Mr President, so they will never allow state of emergency

Wow!! Quick recovery to the victims, Gusau what a good town. Being there a few times alongside Maru, Talata Marafa, Tsafe
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by sanandreas(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
ollah2:

Yes they are Fulani herdsmen and they haven't stopped. Why didn't the government declare any operation to flush these miscreants out? They were quick to declare upon terrorist group when the real terrorist group are in zamfara. The north porous borders is beginning to have repercussions. The government is just unserious in tackling security issues.
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by justy15: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Gov Yari is Buharis closest Ally n certainly will not condemn the FG for their inability to protect lives n properties of Innocent Nigerians. Should buhari react swiftly like he did in the case of saraki/ekweremadu, Nigeria could have been better but again he gives no Bleep about human lives
Re: 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2018
ollah2:

The day Nigerians know Nigeria belongs to them, they will have it. But they love their religious, political, social masters hence they love their chains which makes them worst then zombie and slave put together
make I bend if this ppl support restructuring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient / Ben Bruce, Dangote, AMCON and the Buhari Factor / 2019: Kogi Youth Have Spoken, Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.