Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pax Herbal For Staph Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pax Herbal For Staph Infection (3267 Views)

I Need Cure For Staph Infection / Dictamni Chinese Herbal For Treatment Hemorrhoids Cream Anus Prolapse Anal Fissu / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Curative Natural Herbal For Infertility,irregular Menses, S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Fribery: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
please how effective are these drugs from pax herbal.. has anybody tried it.. their website is paxherbal.net .. i plan to visit their hospital in lagos anytime soon.. please help me
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by theachiever: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please doctor wales didn't cure you
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Fribery: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
theachiever:
Please doctor wales didn't cure you

this is day 3 no improvement .. my dear. just look for someone who knows herbs well and does it for a living and can't speak ENGLISH, can't use whatsapp and internet in general.. you might think i am joking.. its only those local type of people that will help you. me i am looking for them..pax herbal i am asking of, the people that do it are monks from auchi thats why im interested and they have hospital in lagos and edo and they are herbal. i rather take herbal at this point after several injections have failed.... but some people said it did not work for them.. type in pax herbal into nairaland search panel and see the reviews, whatever you make of it.. your choice..

3 Likes

Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by theachiever: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Does it means no cure for staph, nobody in nairaland can testify how him/her is free
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Fribery: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
theachiever:
Does it means no cure for staph, nobody in nairaland can testify how him/her is free

staph comes in different strains.. my strain might be the werey type and ur own different..
just go and collect injections in hospital.. not just any injection. the one the staph shows sensitivity to plus oral antibiotics thats if your doctor will know the right one(this is the major challenge, one i met just gave me cipro after seeing my result, that shows how inexperienced these docs are.. after you take that antibiotics the staph goes under the radar and wont be seen in your test result but the symptoms remain.. then the doc will say your problem is psychological, your friends will say it is spiritual.. then after a while you do another test the staph shows again, you visit hospital and the cycle continues.)

but after you do hospital make sure you follow up with strong herbal mixture.. stay away from all those mlm: forever living , greenworld and the rest of them.. look for RAW HERBS, if you cant do it then someone who knows should do it for you.. anybody that say he doing herbs and calling anything more than 5k to cure your staph is a foooouuuuking liar.. elewe omo last last 3k. and it will work better than all those rubbish sold here on nairaland..
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by theachiever: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Help me with your contact so we can talk on whatsapp
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Fribery: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
theachiever:
Help me with your contact so we can talk on whatsapp

xxxxx-- thats my whatsapp ..

don't give yourself too much worry. people have gone out of it through herbal, hospital or combination of both.. you just have to pray you meet the right practitioner..and how will you know original if you never taste fake(scammers) .. my own hope is that its a bacteria infection not virus that will be tagged incurable .

1 Like

Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
wen I wrote dat doctor Wales drug is bullshit some of u wanted to kill me.smells of Garlic .like I keep saying d guy dat cured me don Charles took 3 months and each of d month 3different herbal drugs. u asked for my number 08064985964
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by okebrain: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
please how effective are these drugs from pax herbal.. has anybody tried it.. their website is paxherbal.net .. i plan to visit their hospital in lagos anytime soon.. please help me

@ fribery WE'RE WAITING

WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR DISCOVERY ABOUT PAX HERBAL, DID IT WORK?

I AM TIRED OF PERTRONIZING QUACKS.
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Fribery: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
okebrain:

@ fribery WE'RE WAITING

i didn't buy it.
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Leonardomike: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
so nobody have cured staph? OMG problem they ooh
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Leonardomike: 5:40am On Apr 11, 2019
eddy1234:
wen I wrote dat doctor Wales drug is bullshit some of u wanted to kill me.smells of Garlic .like I keep saying d guy dat cured me don Charles took 3 months and each of d month 3different herbal drugs. u asked for my number 08064985964
tell us how far nah
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by Earth2: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hw far, has anybody gotten solution for staph?
Re: Pax Herbal For Staph Infection by ubcandid(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
okebrain:

@ fribery WE'RE WAITING

I understand you sent me a PM.......how can I help?

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola, Others Advocate For Collaboration On Research / This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute / The Pains Of Episiotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.