Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra (1003 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by Tomiwax(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
A baby has miraculously survived after being ripped from her mother’s womb in a horror road crash.

The heavily pregnant mother was a passenger in the vehicle when the driver lost control and capsized on a motorway.

As the vehicle turned over she was thrown from the cabin before being crushed by planks of wood that also fell from the truck and tore the tot from her belly.

Tragically the mum-to-be was killed in the accident, which happened near Cajati, between Sao Paulo and Curitiba in southeast Brazil on Thursday.

But shocked paramedics then discovered the crying baby girl lying on a grass verge several metres away.

Incredibly the infant, whose umbilical cord had been severed during the accident, was found in perfect health and without a single scratch.

She is now being treated at the nearby Pariquera-Acu regional hospital’s neonatal intensive care ward.

Police and social services are trying to identify the child’s deceased mother, who was 39 weeks pregnant and was found without any documents.

Elton Fernando Barbosa, the first paramedic on the scene on the BR-116 highway, told Brazil’s A Tribuna newspaper: “It was a serious accident with one reported person deceased.

“When I arrived there, I saw that the truck driver was injured, and he was seen by the first aid team.

“I went looking for the fatal victim who was underneath the wood, when I heard the cries of a baby. It was which total apprehension, because there had been no reports of a third victim.”

He said he found the baby several metres away from the mother, and quickly called for the ambulance to take her to hospital.

He said: “The foetus was literally expelled by the impact on the mother, the impact was so great that this opened up the mother’s belly and the child was ejected.

“She was perfect, healthy, without a scratch. We can say that, in those circumstances, it was really a miracle that she survived.

“I’ll be honest. It was God. By what I saw, I have no idea how she came out alive. The mother was underneath several planks of wood. I don’t know how this child got out of their with her life.”

The paramedic added: “It was emotional. Unfortunaely we had the death of the mother, which is something we always never happens. But in the midst of the tragedy, we were able to save the baby.

“This event has marked my life. I don’t think there has ever been an accident like this in the history of the motorway. We lost a life, but we were responsible for giving life to a girl.”
Solange Batista, a nurse at the Pariquera-Acu hospital, said staff had given the baby, who weighs 6 pounds eight ounces, the name Giovanna, which means ‘protected by God’.

She said: “She is really calm baby, she doesn’t cry, if you play with her she even smiles.”

https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/oh-my-baby-miraculously-survives-after.html

Lalasticala Mynd44

Re: Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by chicagoPD(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by chicagoPD(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked Only God!

1 Like

Re: Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by Merimental(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
wat doesn't kill u makes u stronger....FORMULA 1 racing future Star ....GOD works in ways beyond mans IQ n will surely protect d child...

2 Likes

Re: Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by Samusu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
God's Plan
Re: Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by DAMMYORES: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
GOD OF AWESOME WONDERS....ALL GLORY AND ADORATION BELONGS TO YOU ALONE.....
Re: Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by Evangkatsoulis: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sad. It will grow lacking a mother's warm touch.
Re: Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by Eagleword14(f): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
What a miracle....Only God can do this!

Rip to d mum

1 Like

Re: Baby Miraculously Survives After Popping Out Of Mother’s Womb In A Fatal Car Cra by DaniDani(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
It can only be AWESOME GOD. How do atheists explain this?

(1) (Reply)

What Kids Want Today And Tomorrow / Brand New Luxury Semi Detached 4bedroom Duplex With Penthouse In Abuja With Pics / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.