Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry (13221 Views)

10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by omotizi: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
OBOI THE GAME THAT MAKE ME CRY IS PES 18 NOT PLAYING ON LOW END PC
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by bestpunterever: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Why The walking dead 1 is not there?

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by francisduru: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Resident Evil
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine is Dante's Inferno...
Gosh it was emotion to see all those souls suffer in hell for minor sins like lying and stealing to feed their family...
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
walking dead 1&2 . the storyline just beautifull.
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
DaFlash:
MODERN WARFARE 2

1st The invasion of usa by russia.
2nd The killing of ghost by gen sheperd.
3rd The "no russian" stage.
True jare, especially that Russian part. I skipped the mission.
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by isaiah9(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2018
vasaratti:
For a considerable length of time, video games developers have endeavored to make recreations that would touch gamers on an enthusiastic level.

A few feelings, similar to euphoria, dread, and outrage, are genuinely simple to inspire with the correct mix of situations and characters.

Yet, you know you've recounted a decent gaming story when you can get a player so sincerely contributed that they really feel profound, enduring trouble. Making a video game that will 'influence the player to cry' has been something developers have endeavored for quite a long time.

As a rule, those endeavors bomb frightfully, putting on a show of being deceitful - yet now and then there are awesome victories. I've amassed the video games that have caused gamers to tear up, wheeze, and and wail. So get a bucket and get ready to pour your tears out
(1) The walking dead 1: Lee's death thereby leaving an eleven year old girl clementine to fend for her sef. Her tears made me so emotional.
(2) Brothers:tale of two sons: the death of one of the sons chaiii.
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by Bahddo(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Walking dead season 1 should top the list
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by sleemoon(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Shadows Of Colossus

Shadow of the Colossus brings us into a land that individuals may have once possessed quite a while back. Presently, this land is controlled by giants that meander the fields, the waters, the air, and the holes. They keep a kind of adjust to the world, and our objective is to slaughter them with a specific end goal to spare our lost love.

The passionate energy of Shadow of the Colossus just develops as you play through the diversion. It as of now begins off with a really substantial dosage of pity as we travel alone while our adored is left on a sacrificial table. The general utilize quiet in the diversion upgrades the magnificence of the land and the subsequent pity as we devastate creatures that have called this place home. It just winds up harder to play as we watch our character go up against a reviled nature with every giant he kills. As he turns out to be increasingly reviled, our pity burrows further.

You begin to think about whether there is no other way. You would prefer not to see the character devastate himself, but you have to finish the game . It's very sad.

M still stuck at d beginning of this game.. Played it for like 3hrs inside a castle with a girl... Naso i lose interest dump am since May

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by Lubanko: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
The earthbound fail nothing. I can't count all the times I cried like a little girl while playing this game. That's the perfect example of the pure genius story which doesn't require ultra-realistic graphics. And by the way, it doesn't need Nintendowink Here's the one for PC earthbound ROM.
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lubanko:
The earthbound fail nothing. I can't count all the times I cried like a little girl while playing this game. That's the perfect example of the pure genius story which doesn't require ultra-realistic graphics. And by the way, it doesn't need Nintendowink Here's the one for PC earthbound ROM.
Wetin happen sef?
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by vasaratti: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Earthbound:

Wetin happen sef?

WTF!!! Can't imagine the number of mentioned you'd get in a day with this your monicker
Re: Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
PC GAMERS ARE THE BEST!!!

Attention all PC gamers. Please join the amazing whatsap group to be part of the Mouse & Keyboard Gaming group.

The largest Nigerian PC Gamers group.

https://chat. whatsapp .com/BBBLvFl8uVADwHC7KBGwhU

or contact me on zero eight one zero five seven zero zero one nine three

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's Song Featured In A Game (vid) / PES 2017 Exe Missing, Please Help! / Download Latest First Touch Soccer 2018 (FTS 18) Apk Data Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.