Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari (26290 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by cole265(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chrixtopha:
Lol.... These mugus eeehh... He had meeting with the President, caucus and APC bigger heads to calm down, after both the SP and PMB agreeing to shield their swords and work together only for the NPF(Buhari and APC caucus) to send police invitation by 8pm over a closed case... That is betrayal, and they expect him to behave like a cow like them while he have an Igbo man(brain) as DSP to keep quiet and honor your meeting the following day... Adamuisadamu

You guys are wicked. You just want to kill this Saraki patapata
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
All I see here is cry cry baby
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by searchlight: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are hailing a politically dead man,
Tell me which state saraki can win in Nigeria.

Have you hear anybody mentioned the name saraki in your village?
how many people were killed in Zamfara in the latest bandits attack as it is called now lolsss
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by wyt(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are hailing a politically dead man,

hello pal, Saraki does not need to win even a ward, just for him to perfect the fall of the tyrant. shikina!!!
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by bamoproperty: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Teewhy2:
Truth be told, Buhari with all his "I don't care" body language and not well calculated political moves has made saraki more popular and powerful, to control or tame saraki now is not going to be easy for Buhari.
I believe Buhari was warned about saraki been Senate president but to punish Tinubu he decided that they should play the politics the way they want, I was expecting Buhari to be smarter to intervene in the crisis then and find a way to pick someone who is neutral and less ambitious apart from the two candidates fighting for the SP position.

Bros please understand this
We have 3 arms of government executive ,legislative and judiciary
How do you expect buhari to interfere in the internal affairs of the legislative when he is championing a change mantra?
Did you see the legislative choosing his ministers for him ?No
Don't get it wrong he was not trying to punish tinubu,you don't seem to know the kind of person buhari is,he stands for integrity and would never do otherwise,this national Assembly members especially the PDP are rogues,All they understand is Ghana must go exchanging hands,and the buhari I know would not indulge in that or condiscend so low as to beg them for votes cos as you know saraki already had the npdp/rapc house members from the onset,so for any neutral apc candidate buhari supports would have needed the support of sarakis (npdp turn rapc) and the pdp to win.
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by blazer2018: 3:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Noblechykk:

You better get a copy of the Nigerian constitution and educate yourself. Majority of those present at the day of election decides who becomes the Senate president/speaker respectively but only 2/3 of the total number of federal lawmakers can remove their leaders.

Thanks...noted
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by Kog45(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2018
deebsman1:
All of you shouting Saraki is this, is that would just help push that guy to his grave earlier. Keep deceiving him
Deceiving what?Are you still undermining Saraki political prowess.
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by Kog45(m): 6:03am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

Sir am not Ipob but a Yoruba.

Pls if you don't know national politics is not about controlling states cos Baba Awolowo controlled South west but still failed to realize his dream of ruling Nigeria.

If you are saying Saraki is dead politically then you are novice,emotive and sentimental.
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by Andrisjane: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Abfinest007:
is saraki d only corrupt politicIan
u get it ryt[color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub]
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by Ihsan6(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2018
�����
Since Saraki has been the most #mentioned name in #Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:

Saraki: /ˈsæ-ræ-k.i/ ������� adjective: confusing, troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, tricky.

Verb: Saraki.
Past Tense: Sarakied
Present Continuous: Sarakying
Present Perfect: Sarakise
����‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

E.g:
Some girls always like to sarakise things, ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

The test was Sarakistic�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

I had a very Sarakian week.
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

#Saraki : To confuse, make things magical, detrimental.
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

E.g:
Please don't come and Sarakificate issues here o������
The only way to reduce applicants is to Sarakify the process��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
How was your exams? It was Sarakiful.
�‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂� Make I return to my official work, I beg before I receive summon letter from the Senate���
Re: Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari by Bimpe29: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Adamu ti n damu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial / Nigerian Troops Free Citizens Imprisoned By Boko Haram In Gwoza (photos) / Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.