Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? (475 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / How Do Create A Web. & M. Version Of The Same Website? / I Failed Adsese Verification. Can I Use The Same Website To Apply For UK Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by Daniyke88(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
I started blogging earlier this year but it was banned due to the purchase of traffic which i thought was unharmful to my Google adsense account.

Can i buy another Google adsense account for the same website? Will it be banned again?
Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by Dollabiz: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Don’t buy Adsense account most get banned in the long run .google do verify and detect it might take months. Some friends had same experience.create a new website with unique contents and new gmail then reapply .post atleast 40 original content
Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by Daniyke88(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Dollabiz:
Don’t buy Adsense account most get banned in the long run .google do verify and detect it might take months. Some friends had same experience.create a new website with unique contents and new gmail then reapply .post atleast 40 original content

Thank you but after I get approved, can i add the website that got me banned to my new account?
Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by stephnkem22: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Daniyke88:

Thank you but after I get approved, can i add the website that got me banned to my new account?
Adsense won't work on a banned website
Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by Daniyke88(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
stephnkem22:

Adsense won't work on a banned website

Ok thanks alot
Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by ElRapido: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2018
Honestly, I wonder why publishers run to adsense to monetize their sites . I believe affiliate marketing is quite the best method to do that but many are not enlightened but may God open their eyes.
Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by Daniyke88(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
ElRapido:
Honestly, I wonder why publishers run to adsense to monetize their sites . I believe affiliate marketing is quite the best method to do that but many are not enlightened but may God open their eyes.

Tell me more. Which affiliate Programs are good...I want to know
Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by sosy25: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2018
ElRapido:

I need affiliate marketers with previous experience in affiliate programmes that had 3 or more levels or generations. These affiliate marketers should be good in helping and motivating their team to DUPLICATE their efforts. They are to promote 11 websites belonging to a firm with headquarters in the United States. A commission of $20,000 per affiliate marketer is at stake here.
Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by ElRapido: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2018
sosy25:

I need affiliate marketers with previous experience in affiliate programmes that had 3 or more levels or generations. These affiliate marketers should be good in helping and motivating their team to DUPLICATE their efforts. They are to promote 11 websites belonging to a firm with headquarters in the United States. A commission of $20,000 per affiliate marketer is at stake here.

I won't lie to you, only beginners in the business will rush to your offer because if you really mean this kind of business for pro-affiliate you should contact the agency/individuals through email or any other direct method.

But I actually don't have any interest in it. Thanks for the offer

1 Like

Re: My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website? by ashiraf(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
hi, stop crying for adsense, there are many other ad networks such as media.net, infolinks, etc you can use them to earn good revenue

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name For Sale [Earnonlineincome.org] / Drupal Developer Wanted / 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.