Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated (980 Views)

Is Gov Soludo Highly Overrated? / Ahmad Abubakar Is Dead (Jigawa NUJ Chairman Dies) / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Atiku's influence has grossly been overrated and overrated for nothing.his supporters claim that he has national appeal and influence but when he contested in 2007,he barely had 2 million votes compared to buhari who concentrated in the north.he came third in apc primaries in 2015 and lost heavily in the pdp primaries of 2011.since 1999,he has never been in control of adamawa losing out to less fancied individuals.

Atiku started politics way before buhari.in 1992,late shehu yaradua wanted him to be running mate to abiola but majority of the party members preferred kingibe.after yaradua's death,he was still part of the yaradua movement PDM.but he never had any grassroot followership or movement or mass following like buhari who started politics in 2002.most of his friends are the elites.he doesnt mingle with the talakawas.all his investments are targeted at the rich.

He has no base like buhari or kwankwaso.he is not even sure of winning his state.the only states he can manage to win is taraba and kwara beause of saraki .most of his allies natiowide are political featherweights.he lacks dedicated and diehard loyallists.in the south,hes largely viewed negatively,sometimes worse than buhari.many pdp supporters do not like him.in the south east,he will manage to win 4 states but not with wide margins.same thing in the south.several southerners prefer buhari to him.in the wes,buhari may be despised by many but atiku is more hated.his campaign manager cant even deliver ogun state.his candidacy or that of other northener will evoke mass disintetest and apathy.his money is only what is keeping his remaining popularity.many perceive him as a moderate muslim which is unproven and may be a lie.apart from kwara,benue,taraba,plateau,he cant win any other state in the north.goodluck is even more popular in the north than him.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Arsenella007(f): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow

What an intelligent analysis.. 2019 beckons. Let's leave all this bedroom analysis...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oga, Atiku is your next President. Better start dealing with that reality now...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
His President on Twitter grin

Hofbrauhaus:
Oga, Atiku is your next President. Better start dealing with that reality now...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
madridguy:

We shall see grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Unblockable: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Oh. I forgot he defeated Saraki and Kwankwaso in online polls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Unblockable:

Oh. I forgot he defeated Saraki and Kwankwaso in online polls.

Whoever wins the primaries is the next President of Nigeria...Anybody but Buhari tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Unblockable: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Whoever wins the primaries is the next President of Nigeria...Anybody but Buhari tongue

Online President I guess?!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Unblockable:

Online President I guess?!

Keep guessing...When you get it id let you know. tongue
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by FarahAideed: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
He is highly overrated yet you had time to open a thread for him on a Sunday when you should be chilling somewhere and relaxing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Nedfed(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Wish some pple can find sense.
Tell me the better things Atiku can offer Nigerians?
Are they not better pple again in the country?
Many are so blind chaiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiii.
Coming next year 2019, I see baba heading to Duara by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by tuniski: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Leave the brother na the gale of defection dey traumatized am!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by meromero11: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
senatordave1:
Atiku's influence has grossly been overrated and overrated for nothing.his supporters claim that he has national appeal and influence but when he contested in 2007,he barely had 2 million votes compared to buhari who concentrated in the north.he came third in apc primaries in 2015 and lost heavily in the pdp primaries of 2011.since 1999,he has never been in control of adamawa losing out to less fancied individuals.

Atiku started politics way before buhari.in 1992,late shehu yaradua wanted him to be running mate to abiola but majority of the party members preferred kingibe.after yaradua's death,he was still part of the yaradua movement PDM.but he never had any grassroot followership or movement or mass following like buhari who started politics in 2002.most of his friends are the elites.he doesnt mingle with the talakawas.all his investments are targeted at the rich.

He has no base like buhari or kwankwaso.he is not even sure of winning his state.the only states he can manage to win is taraba and kwara beause of saraki .most of his allies natiowide are political featherweights.he lacks dedicated and diehard loyallists.in the south,hes largely viewed negatively,sometimes worse than buhari.many pdp supporters do not like him.in the south east,he will manage to win 4 states but not with wide margins.same thing in the south.several southerners prefer buhari to him.in the wes,buhari may be despised by many but atiku is more hated.his campaign manager cant even deliver ogun state.his candidacy or that of other northener will evoke mass disintetest and apathy.his money is only what is keeping his remaining popularity.many perceive him as a moderate muslim which is unproven and may be a lie.apart from kwara,benue,taraba,plateau,he cant win any other state in the north.goodluck is even more popular in the north than him.

These are truths Atiku himself refused to admit. He is so blinded by his unbridled ambition. A fulani man backing the killer herdsmen and a thoroughly promiscuous fellow. I will rather not vote than vote for any fulani man.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by citizenY(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
madridguy:

Madridguy... German lesson

Hof..... Top or high

Brau.. brew

Haus.. house

connect the dots.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Herdsmen: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
The idiotic aggressive pigs of daura..
Dem don see say the dullard dey go down per second and his chance of winning or even trying to rig win is 0percent.. them don use a ty your turn dia antenna to Atiku..

Yesterday it was kwakwasiya..then wike gej..trying to clutch on anything to survive this onslaught..

Dem say Atiku na corrupt man..
Them say Atiku no get base..
Them say Atiku no fit enter state..
The say Atiku na criminal never to near power..

But then me ask.

Shebi we get mr integrity as president..bulling with autocratic force..
From obj tinubu saraki even danjuma to an extent..

Now what happened and why is it that this man fighting corruption with all his dss efcc police idriss burntashi et Al..

While dem never demmed it fit to arrest this criminal call Atiku..who is most wanted..

The criminal pulled out of their party..no harassment..
Fear no gree them..abi Dem get wetin dem dey hide from us about this criminal..

Because me self think say na Atiku suppose dey like before jang dariye etc..

Why is he still free..

They only attempt me see na say Dem stop Intel and na dia e end... Even after then shout say Intel na criminal organization..

For me I see fear... Like the fear of Atiku is the beginning of wisdom for zombies and the dullard for asorock.. if so..

Then me go atikulate... Since this one don pass dullard power..

Back to daura is amost
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by senatordave1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Herdsmen:
The idiotic aggressive pigs of daura..
Dem don see say the dullard dey go down per second and his chance of winning or even trying to rig win is 0percent.. them don use a ty your turn dia antenna to Atiku..

Yesterday it was kwakwasiya..then wike gej..trying to clutch on anything to survive this onslaught..

Dem say Atiku na corrupt man..
Them say Atiku no get base..
Them say Atiku no fit enter state..
The say Atiku na criminal never to near power..

But then me ask.

Shebi we get mr integrity as president..bulling with autocratic force..
From obj tinubu saraki even danjuma to an extent..

Now what happened and why is it that this man fighting corruption with all his dss efcc police idriss burntashi et Al..

While dem never demmed it fit to arrest this criminal call Atiku..who is most wanted..

The criminal pulled out of their party..no harassment..
Fear no gree them..abi Dem get wetin dem dey hide from us about this criminal..

Because me self think say na Atiku suppose dey like before jang dariye etc..

Why is he still free..

They only attempt me see na say Dem stop Intel and na dia e end... Even after then shout say Intel na criminal organization..

For me I see fear... Like the fear of Atiku is the beginning of wisdom for zombies and the dullard for asorock.. if so..

Then me go atikulate... Since this one don pass dullard power..

Back to daura is amost
Nairaland isnt for herdsmen please.i heard your master atiku owns several cattle farms/ranches.apply and let him horne your herding skills

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by meromero11: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You want to remain a slave to the fulanis?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by meromero11: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Keep guessing...When you get it id let you know. tongue

Atiku can become vice President to Okonjo definitely not the president. He is not fit. Every politician including statesman knows Atiku rob the country dry should he be given access to the national treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by adadike(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Anybody than the terrible monster ruling us now!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by lwise(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
I will prefer him to Buhari any day any time.
I just don't want Buhari!!!
I just don't want Buhari!!!
I don't want Buhari!!!
If peradventure Atiku win, 4 years is enough to judge him.
We vote him out again if he fails to deliver.
We did same for GEJ
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Calers: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Atiku is dead on arrival.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2018
nigeria cant afford to give atiku 4 years before they judge him @ Lwise

@ topic
)Atiku is fulani who has failed to condemn herdsmen terrisom but instead explains it away giving his reasons as to what drives them to murder . When asked how he would handle them if elected he talked education and never turely addressed the question

)Atiku was indicted barred from the USA senate for fraud and money laundering

Atiku has said he would privatize nigeria of elected. Nigeria does not need a president to busy looting the country to secure it undecided

I

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Paid $10million (n3.6billion) To Boko Haram / PHOTOS: Ajimobi, Dangote, Otedola, Oluwo Of Iwo, Fayemi Attend Wedding In Lagos / Breaking : IWC Cancels Lagos Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.