Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim (26766 Views)

Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ / Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos / Breaking: Senator Ike Ekweremmadu Set To Dump PDP For APC, To Meet With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Senseless posts only Igbos & wailers go swallow this one,

Mr sarakis ass licker should shut up, if the whole Federal government wants you dead, You are dead meat unless God intervenes. Useless politicians both APC and PDP are same shyt just different toilets. Metchew
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Morningstar9ja(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
[s]
Sodiqsoda:

The Senator representing Kwara South in the National Assembly, Rafiu Ibrahim, has said that the security agents who besieged the residences of Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu were capable of killing them.

Senator Ibrahim, who spoke with Punch, was among the senators who dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress, for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, last Tuesday.

According to the lawmaker, the agents of government were desperate to execute their plans on the presiding officers of the senate.

He said,

“The senate president has a very strong legal team of many senior advocates of Nigeria who are already working on the issue.

“He has a legal issue with the police and he will take the case up legally.

“As we were strategising on how to convince our members to let us reconsider our stand and shelve our plans to defect, the police brought a letter by 8pm on Monday, asking the senate president to appear before them by 8am on Tuesday.

“The following day, very early in the morning, the EFCC went to the house of the deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu, blocked his house and successfully ensured that he did not go out.

“Simultaneously, some policemen were also at the home of the senate president with a specific instruction to prevent him from leaving his house.

“Those who could carry out such actions could as well kill the principal officers or bomb their
houses.

“My concern at the moment is to ensure that the senate president is alive. The agents of government are getting desperate just to actualise their plans.

“Their plan was to ensure that the two of them were not available for plenary on Tuesday so that some senators could remove Saraki and Ekweremadu as senate president and deputy senate president, respectively.

“However, God, in his infinite mercies and powers, used some people to disorganise their plans by helping Saraki to preside over plenary on Tuesday. It was God, nothing else.

“We adjourned abruptly on Tuesday because the federal authorities deployed armed policemen who laid siege to the residences of our presiding officers.

“If they can put the SP and the DSP under house arrest, what stopped them from arresting senators on the streets of Abuja and institute frivolous litigation against them?”.

http://www.genloaded.com.ng/saraki-ekweremmadu-could-have-been-killed-last-tuesday-senator-ibrahim/

[/s]
Total fuckery

How I wish it happened.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by emekachinyere: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
All
Promises
Cancelled
I dey laugh
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by uvalued(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
#healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!!

Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Jerrypolo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
That Tuesday, the air smelt of 1984

Bro, that morning I cried.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by bionixs: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
when we were warning some idiots that nothing good is coming from these vultures,they thought we were wailing . Gej this and that. we now know better who the corrupt ones are. No money, no security, no job, no enabling environment for investors, No security,no future. Agbero and Owoda government. all we hear, all day everyday is lies lies, death,tax,arrests,funny dramas,blames,orders. paramilitary personals who are on tax payers' payrolls think they are your masters and harass you at will and nothing comes out of it.when GOD wants to furnish a people, He gives them bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Mikeross62: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
if care is not taken,order from above can still executes the plan
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sodiqsoda:

The Senator representing Kwara South in the National Assembly, Rafiu Ibrahim, has said that the security agents who besieged the residences of Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu were capable of killing them.

Senator Ibrahim, who spoke with Punch, was among the senators who dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress, for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, last Tuesday.

According to the lawmaker, the agents of government were desperate to execute their plans on the presiding officers of the senate.

He said,

“The senate president has a very strong legal team of many senior advocates of Nigeria who are already working on the issue.

“He has a legal issue with the police and he will take the case up legally.

“As we were strategising on how to convince our members to let us reconsider our stand and shelve our plans to defect, the police brought a letter by 8pm on Monday, asking the senate president to appear before them by 8am on Tuesday.

“The following day, very early in the morning, the EFCC went to the house of the deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu, blocked his house and successfully ensured that he did not go out.

“Simultaneously, some policemen were also at the home of the senate president with a specific instruction to prevent him from leaving his house.

“Those who could carry out such actions could as well kill the principal officers or bomb their
houses.

“My concern at the moment is to ensure that the senate president is alive. The agents of government are getting desperate just to actualise their plans.

“Their plan was to ensure that the two of them were not available for plenary on Tuesday so that some senators could remove Saraki and Ekweremadu as senate president and deputy senate president, respectively.

“However, God, in his infinite mercies and powers, used some people to disorganise their plans by helping Saraki to preside over plenary on Tuesday. It was God, nothing else.

“We adjourned abruptly on Tuesday because the federal authorities deployed armed policemen who laid siege to the residences of our presiding officers.

“If they can put the SP and the DSP under house arrest, what stopped them from arresting senators on the streets of Abuja and institute frivolous litigation against them?”.

http://www.genloaded.com.ng/saraki-ekweremmadu-could-have-been-killed-last-tuesday-senator-ibrahim/

And why didn't they get killed.. This would have been good news.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by VULCAN(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pls point out the deception?

JegaQuin:

HOW TO LOOK FOR SYMPATHY VOTES VIA DECEPTION!!

Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by bionixs: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
1stolax:
[s][/s]
Total fuckery

How I wish it happened.
we are expecting yours to happen first and soon ,even as a common dog in the street.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by goaldynboy: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
windwayltd:
Dino Melaye And SARAKI Stories are 5&6 no doubt about it.

Dino is now a John Rambo who escaped from kidnappers And his

Master Saraki is now a JANGO that escaped police sage in Abuja and Run to go were The same Abuja'

If it was actually police as Saraki claimed and not his Nollywood stage Saraki can never ever escape believe it or leave it. NASS is a one way Road.

These crooks are simply searching for public sympathy

END OF MATTER

Zombiie will always be Zombiie! So you mean the policemen we saw in the video blocking Saraki's access takes order from Saraki and not IG?! So in your little mind you believe Saraki can engage policemen to act nollywood against the Nigeria Police Force and Federal Govt?! You zombiies will never cease to amaze us!!
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by clickwtB(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Blatant lies/falsehood!!!
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Laka2bor(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
When They Did That To Fayose Nigerians Says Is Drama,what Do U Call The Recent One On SP Saraki & DSP Ike By Order From Above.We Take Every Issues As A Joke In Nigeria.Its About Our Future/Democracy,Alot Of Evil As Happen To Our Dear Country Wtn Short Period & We Pretend As If Nothing Is Wrong Wt Ds Situation.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Doctus(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
I pray the General Election next year is successful
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by holuphisayor(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
who cares if they're killed?
a lot of Nigerians have lost their lives in this shithole called NIGERIA.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Yankee101: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari is creating a zoo. I think we should take the IGP, Buhari, and Burutai to the war crimes court after they leave office. You are not supposed to follow an unconstitutional and unlawful order.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by DTBCLICKS(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
mu2sa2:
This guy is Saraki's errand boy and talks rubbish all the time in support of his master. Btw what does it take police to kill Saraki assuming this lie is worthy of believing. The same Saraki is still moving about surrounded by a phalanx of heavily armed policemen, yet the hypocrite is sending his errand boys to spew rubbish all over the media trying to discredit the police! Hypocrite! If Igp Idris want to silence saraki he can accomplish that easily but thank God the guy, like Pmb, hate him if you want, is a complete gentlman.
receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by egoldman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
madridguy:
lipsrsealed

Can you see how fast your Oga move to stop defections, very swiftly.

He also sent 30k policemen sharply to Ekiti for election.

Now tell me honestly if Buhari uses same seriousness while dealing with the killings going on in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
bionixs:
we are expecting yours to happen first and soon ,even as a common dog in the street.
Do I look like your father or mother ?
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by zinosleek(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by temblor1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
madridguy:
lipsrsealed
Is that all you can say? I spit on you.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Nelson247: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=69808242]It's always death, murder and blood with APC and their zombies. They are only interested in killing people.

That was how one APC cheiftain killed a chairman and said he would give 20million to whoever names the killer..Person wey you kill by yourself.

Buhari is busy killing christains with his brothers the herdsmen while Bokoharam that he created are busy scattering the Northern part of my country..

It's always killing and death with these animals..
So much blood in Nigeria....

Oh I remember my hero.."My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"_ My hero.
Unlike a certain herdsman.."If I don't rule Nigeria dogs, baboons and zombies would be soaked with blood".. cry[/quote]

And even when they voted for him, he still soak them in blood.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Killing is APC anthem
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by oyoirabor: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by JegaQuin: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Saraki 14 - Buhari 1

Yup! On Nairaland....

On ground in 2019 it would be;

Saraki Nil
Buhari 100

Note it my ipob miscreant friend grin
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Born2Breed(f): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
JegaQuin:

Yup! On Nairaland....

On ground in 2019 it would be;

Saraki Nil
Buhari 100

Note it my ipob miscreant friend grin

2019 will shock you and your cohorts.

Mark this date, my herdsman friend. tongue
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by bionixs: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
1stolax:

Do I look like your father or mother ?
now i know you are insane.i mean incurrable insanity. i returned to you what you wished others and there you are wishing it away like a bad dream. you wont end well if you dont stop roaming
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by JOBoy2558: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
it's good that they failed for the progress of our country's democracy.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2018
bionixs:
now i know you are insane.i mean incurrable insanity. i returned to you what you wished others and there you are wishing it away like a bad dream. you wont end well if you dont stop roaming
Oloriburuku
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by dlawnoni: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2018
get rid of that excessive fats by visiting the link below
https://ahmedajala64.clickfunnels.com/optins2thvo6r
Re: Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim by windwayltd: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2018
goaldynboy:

Zombiie will always be Zombiie! So you mean the policemen we saw in the video blocking Saraki's access takes order from Saraki and not IG?! So in your little mind you believe Saraki can engage policemen to act nollywood against the Nigeria Police Force and Federal Govt?! You zombiies will never cease to amaze us!!

Those guys you saw in the phone recorded video of some seconds are his security details even till tomorrow and have not been changed as i write to you. It was a phone recording and the probe report will soon be available to public for those who care to believe.

But wait ask your self that if the police actually want to block him really from IGP order were and how do you think he can escape to?? even the Nass will be planted to catch him like a rat which is what he is to Nigerian Police which he is fighting. You fight with your gate man, are you not a rat in his hands?

Reason these guys are crooks don't use hate on Buhari and follow this crooks you will enter swamp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Okonjo-iweala Highlights Six Economic Opportunities For Nigeria, Africa / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.