Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,080 members, 7,953,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years (559 Views)

Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by agwom(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kano state government has provided direct jobs and skills development opportunities to 50, 000 Kano youth in the past three years, the state governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has said.

Governor Ganduje also said his administration had initiated the Matasa Madogara programme with a view to making youths in the state more useful to the society.

The governor made the assertion during the closing of the first Kano Youth Summit held in the state capital with the theme “Youth inclusiveness as a driver for sustainable growth and development”.

Ganduje pointed out that his administration had earmarked N258m for the construction of community skills and development centers at Kano Municipal and Dawakin Tofa local governments, while MAFITA, a DFID programme had provided the equipment and master craft persons for the centers, envisaged to start with 360 apprentices.

“The state government in collaboration with Mafita, a DFID programme, has provided skills acquisition training of over 5, 000 apprentices in different trades under the supervision of 655 master craft persons. Similarly, phase II of the programme will recruit 3, 000 apprentices under the supervision of 900 master craft persons”, he said.

He added that his administration was giving priority attention to youth inclusiveness in decision making, in line with the guiding principles of the Universal Declaration for human rights.

“I implore our youths to join hands, accept the changes and shun all forms of vices such as use of illicit drugs, violence as well as other criminal acts so as to be self employed, responsible citizens and further leaders”, the governor charged.

On the summit, Dr. Ganduje describe it as timely as it was aimed at creating a relevant platform for generating fresh perspectives and innovative ideas from the youth with a view to integrating them in the state’s development efforts.

He therefore, charged the organizers to produce a report that would provide thematic insights on youth economic opinion so as to offer a robust and varied perspective for Kano state.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ganduje-employs-50-000-youths-in-3-years-263153.html

Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Merimental(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Commendable
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shoemaker and wheelbarrow pushing na employment?

Make thunder fire you...Your children work with CBN but you call wheelbarrow pushing employment? Your father!
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Shoemaker and wheelbarrow pushing na employment?

Make thunder fire you...Your children work with CBN but you call wheelbarrow pushing employment? Your father!
Yes, it’s not employment but empowerment!
Jump into a lagoon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Jump into a lagoon!

Continue pushing wheelbarrow and be proud...SMH.
Empowerment grin grin grin. I can imagine how empowered you feel pushing wheelbarrow

1 Share

Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Continue pushing wheelbarrow and be proud...SMH.
Empowerment grin grin grin. I can imagine how empowered you feel pushing wheelbarrow
Okay go and share passport and visa for them so that they can start drug trafficking or buy arms for them so they’ll stay robbing people off their money.
Mtchww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by amaniro: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
and you think it's me your deceiving...

Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by gurunlocker: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Jump into a lagoon!

OMG! And you are happy about this? Were you also able to benefit from the empowerment? Truck pushing, shoe shining, mai sai or mai Suya?

They are employing their children into top government post and you are here celebrating rubbish and even telling someone to go jump into the lagoon. SMH!
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Okay go and share passport and visa for them so that they can start drug trafficking or buy arms for them so they’ll stay robbing people off their money.
Mtchww

LMAO. Continue pushing your wheelbarrow na...
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

LMAO. Continue pushing your wheelbarrow na...
Okay
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
gurunlocker:

OMG! And you are happy about this? Were you also able to benefit from the empowerment? Truck pushing, shoe shining, mai sai or mai Suya?

They are employing their children into top government post and you are here celebrating rubbish and even telling someone to go jump into the lagoon. SMH!
Cry me a river.
I don’t live in the north
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Okay

4601ce after pushing wheelbarrow under th3 rain and in th3 sun grin

1 Share

Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Cry me a river.
I don’t live in the north

You want to deny your home now? Oh I forgot you live in Amelica grin grin
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You want to deny your home now? Oh I forgot you live in Amelica grin grin
lmao
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

4601ce after pushing wheelbarrow under th3 rain and in th3 sun grin
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by gurunlocker: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Cry me a river. I don’t live in the north
WGAF about where you live? I am concerned about your way of reasoning.
Re: Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
gurunlocker:

WGAF about where you live? I am concerned about your way of reasoning.
and I don’t give a flying fukk about your opinion or concerns

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties / Tambuwal’s deputy remains in APC as Gov joins PDP / See List Of Politicians Sent To Jail By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.