Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

2019: I’II Revisit The Issues Of Sacked Kaduna Workers If Elected Gov. --ashiru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I’II Revisit The Issues Of Sacked Kaduna Workers If Elected Gov. --ashiru (334 Views)

Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / Govs Planned To Withhold Salaries, Sack Workers If They Didn’t Win Election: EU / Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: I’II Revisit The Issues Of Sacked Kaduna Workers If Elected Gov. --ashiru by lolanews: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
KAFANCHAN – Hon. Isa Ashiru, yesterday vowed to revisit the case of unfair mass sack of Kaduna state workers under the present governance of Mallan Nasir el-Rufai when elected governor under the banner of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

It could be recalled that the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has claimed that not less than 35,000 workers in Kaduna state have been retrenched from work in the past 3 years under controversial circumstances .

Ashiru, who is contesting for Kaduna State gubernatorial ticket of the PDP, also promised to tackle what he said was the ‘unacceptable’ level of insecurity in the state and the widened socio-political gap between the people of the North and Southern part of the state.

Read detail of the report by clicking on the link.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/07/29/2019-iii-revisit-the-issues-of-sacked-kaduna-workers-if-elected-kaduna-governor-ashiru/

Re: 2019: I’II Revisit The Issues Of Sacked Kaduna Workers If Elected Gov. --ashiru by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’II Revisit The Issues Of Sacked Kaduna Workers If Elected Gov. --ashiru by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin.Don't worry, you would win..

Buhari and all his zombies would be disgraced..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Well Played Buhari: New Chairman Of ECOWAS / Kebbi Assembly Rejects Chief Judge For Allegedly Altering Primary School Cert / APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.