Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 (1002 Views)

BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' / Senator Akpabio Sends Akwa Ibomites Into Wild Jubilation Over Victory At Tribuna / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by kenny714433(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
So today I decided to go to the PDP's official page of governor Udom Emmanuel to see for myself the view of people in his reelection bid of 2019, people were singing his praise as usual.
I decided to go to the APC's candidate page perhaps the contender in person of Sen. Akpan Udoedeghe. I was surprised to know that what I saw on Udom's page wasn't mere praise singing. The people love him. The reactions in the page of the APC's candidate says it all. Some says they don't need another Buhari in AKS, others have it that he should be assured of failure like he normally experience. Some ask him if he is not afraid of contesting against Udom, it's like Akwaibomites aren't ready for bad leadership lol. Here are the reactions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by fergie001: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
What did Buhari do personally to Ndianabasi Sunday?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by amaniro: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
don't waist time and money. Udom will beat you hands down. Let's face reality here.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by kenny714433(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
More reactions!

I think it's Udom all the way for 2019

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by rottennaija(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
kenny714433:
So today I decided to go to the PDP's official page of governor Udom Emmanuel to see for myself the view of people in his reelection bid of 2019, people were singing his praise as usual.
I decided to go to the APC's candidate page perhaps the contender in person of Sen. Akpan Udoedeghe. I was surprised to know that what I saw on Udom's page wasn't mere praise singing. The people love him. The reactions in the page of the APC's candidate says it all. Some says they don't need another Buhari in AKS, others have it that he should be assured of failure like he normally experience. Some ask him if he is not afraid of contesting against Udom, it's like Akwaibomites aren't ready for bad leadership lol. Here are the reactions.

Really? Is this all your analysis? Based on few hundreds of people? Besides, did you not see bad comments on udom's page too to screenshot and post?

If you want to know if udom is welcome in Akwa ibom, go to the street, ask the market sellers, enter the state secretariat, enter the local govt secretariat, enter the government house. Don't ask questions about udom, (people would be suspicious and not want to say anything) just pay attention and listen.

Besides, J. J. Udoedehe is just campaigning, when it is time, a better APC candidate will surface.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by kenny714433(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
rottennaija:

Really? Is this all your analysis? Based on few hundreds of people? Besides, did you not see bad comments on udom's page too to screenshot and post?

If you want to know if udom is welcome in Akwa ibom, go to the street, ask the market sellers, enter the state secretariat, enter the local govt secretariat, enter the government house. Don't ask questions about udom, (people would be suspicious and not want to say anything) just pay attention and listen.

Besides, J. J. Udoedehe is just campaigning, when it is time, a better APC candidate will surface.
There were bad comments though but not like what we are seeing here. If Udoedeghe is the one contesting against Udom, believe you me Udom will beat him like a kid. But apart from Udoedeghe, who else is there in APC Aks? 2019 will be interesting though.
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
First N Foremost udom has tried creditably well n d ethnic group that is giving headache in akwa ibom are d oron people, n lastly d ibibios are d majority in d state
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
rottennaija:

udom is passionately loved by atleast 70% of akwa ibomites cos he has kept his campaign promises but he can do more to what he has done
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by senatordave1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
kenny714433:

There were bad comments though but not like what we are seeing here. If Udoedeghe is the one contesting against Udom, believe you me Udom will beat him like a kid. But apart from Udoedeghe, who else is there in APC Aks? 2019 will be interesting though.
Do you know umanah umanah,nsima ekere? These men are formidable and can remove udom.umanah actually defeated going by what apc and pdp presented at the tribunal.apc can win eket zone and divide ibibio votes
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by senatordave1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
otuekong1:
udom is passionately loved by atleast 70% of akwa ibomites cos he has kept his campaign promises but he can do more to what he has done
Apart from dakkada,pencil factory,what has he done? Hes average.he should have surpassed or match akpabio.hes not loved by any 70%,nsima and umanah command more followership in ibibioland and are penetrating annang zone lately.anyway,my major aim is for buhari To get 25% in aks
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Apart from dakkada,pencil factory,what has he done? Hes average.he should have surpassed or match akpabio.hes not loved by any 70%,nsima and umanah command more followership in ibibioland and are penetrating annang zone lately.anyway,my major aim is for buhari To get 25% in aks
d roads,prompt salaries payment,meter factory,pencil factory,agriculture(poultry n cattle ranch),security, etc mind you during akpabio's tenure akwa ibom was like an unknown state n he built plenty of quality roads,bridges n he invested heavily in education but udom is trying to industrialize d state cause we have roads ,schools, hospitals etc note udom can still do more n i am not a payed supporter but i acknowledges good things n lasting nsima is frm ikot abasi i can convincingly tell u that the man is a fraud what has he done in kts,he can't win kts lga apc may only try in oron land cos in knw how those pipz spread hate to their siblings against d ibibios
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by rottennaija(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
otuekong1:
Have you carried out as survey of at least 300,000 Akwa ibomite? On what do you based your 70%?
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by rottennaija(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
otuekong1:
d roads,prompt salaries payment,meter factory,pencil factory,agriculture(poultry n cattle ranch),security, etc mind you during akpabio's tenure akwa ibom was like an unknown state n he built plenty of quality roads,bridges n he invested heavily in education but udom is trying to industrialize d state cause we have roads ,schools, hospitals etc note udom can still do more n i am not a payed supporter but i acknowledges good things n lasting nsima is frm ikot abasi i can convincingly tell u that the man is a fraud what has he done in kts,he can't win kts lga apc may only try in oron land cos in knw how those pipz spread hate to their siblings against d ibibios

It is interesting how you can identify a fraud...
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2018
rottennaija:

It is interesting how you can identify a fraud...
fed secretariat,state secretariat, plaza, uniuyo,lagos,abuja/nas most people have been speaking positive of him, so you think d criminal nsima ekere, d stingy n wicked okon umana or d greedy myopic udoedeghe are better off to udom,brother am not a pdp member but d man has tried, but he can do more
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2018
rottennaija:

Have you carried out as survey of at least 300,000 Akwa ibomite? On what do you based your 70%?
Bro U Should know that udom is trying very well u can support ur own candidate its ur choice(there is a saying that says its very difficult to convince a lady in love
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by IslamicRebel: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2018
AkwaIbom saboteurs of Biafra.
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by rottennaija(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2018
otuekong1:
fed secretariat,state secretariat, plaza, uniuyo,lagos,abuja/nas most people have been speaking positive of him, so you think d criminal nsima ekere, d stingy n wicked okon umana or d greedy myopic udoedeghe are better off to udom,brother am not a pdp member but d man has tried, but he can do more

Interesting how people you don't support are greedy, stingy, criminal. Isn't it?
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by rottennaija(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2018
otuekong1:
Bro U Should know that udom is trying very well u can support ur own candidate its ur choice(there is a saying that says its very difficult to convince a lady in love

Whether he is trying very well or not is besides the question. The question was, how did you arrive at your statistics that
otuekong1:
"udom is passionately loved by atleast 70% of akwa ibomites"

Where did you carry out your survey? When? What population size did you use?
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2018
rottennaija:

Interesting how people you don't support are greedy, stingy, criminal. Isn't it?
udoedeghe was minister of state fct n some aks youths in abj/nas went visiting him n d ugly man gave them 20k they went in coastal bus oh,nsima ekere hw has is position as nddc helped akwa ibom(ites),umanah during his time as ssg was always not happy with d capital projects akpabio was doing, so d trio are so incompetent, dey r not loved n lastly pdp is akwa ibom
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by rottennaija(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2018
otuekong1:
udoedeghe was minister of state fct n some aks youths in abj/nas went visiting him n d ugly man gave them 20k they went in coastal bus oh,nsima ekere hw has is position as nddc helped akwa ibom(ites),umanah during his time as ssg was always not happy with d capital projects akpabio was doing, so d trio are so incompetent, dey r not loved n lastly pdp is akwa ibom

Is that all? In all your stay in Akwa Ibom, what have you done for Akwa Ibom? What have you done to show your competence?
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2018
rottennaija:

Is that all? In all your stay in Akwa Ibom, what have you done for Akwa Ibom? What have you done to show your competence?
I Have Prayed 4 Aks,speak Good Of D Aks,respect D Law
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by rottennaija(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2018
otuekong1:
I Have Prayed 4 Aks,speak Good Of D Aks,respect D Law

And praying for Akwa Ibom shows your competence?
Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2018
rottennaija:

And praying for Akwa Ibom shows your competence?
let me ask you do you have any value as a human being?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 by rottennaija(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
otuekong1:
let me ask you do you have any value as a human being?
Hmmm... Define value as a human being

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Paid $10million (n3.6billion) To Boko Haram / Kwankwaso Corruption Cases And Shaddy Deals. / The Eagle Has Landed In Osogbo For Ileri Oluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.