Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Keke Napep Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keke Napep Business (1164 Views)

Keke Napep Business / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / How Lucrative Is Keke Napep Business As A Rider On Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Napep Business by Lapalapa: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please house, I'll like advice from enlightened individuals in this line of business.

I have heard and read about people buying keke napep n giving it out on hired purchase to others. Please, I need advice on how to go into it.

Anyone in this line of business or that have information that can help should please drop it here. I know there are some things I'll have to learn after venturing into it, but I need all the advice I can get before venturing into it, and whether it is a good investment or not.

I stay in Lagos, so I plan to run it here. Thanks
Re: Keke Napep Business by etebefia: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
My sincere advice, don't venture into the business.
Re: Keke Napep Business by Lapalapa: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
etebefia:
My sincere advice, don't venture into the business.

Waoh... Thanks for this. Please, can u give reasons for your advice?
Re: Keke Napep Business by etebefia: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Lapalapa:

Waoh... Thanks for this. Please, can u give reasons for your advice?
I currently run the biz, and I can tell you it's the worst business to run, your capital will be gone before you know it. You have #650,000 to buy a brand new keke, hoping to give it out at #1,000,000 or more? Making a gain of #300,000 or more? Oh you have seen this rider that promised to manage the keke perfectly for you? He will never miss one account, blablabla? When the business starts you will shout your lungs out, you will even struggle to recover your capital. Till this moment I still regret why I even thought about, talk more venturing into the business.

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Business by Lapalapa: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
etebefia:
I currently run the biz, and I can tell you it's the worst business to run, your capital will be gone before you know it. You have #650,000 to buy a brand new keke, hoping to give it out at #1,000,000 or more? Making a gain of #300,000 or more? Oh you have seen this rider that promised to manage the keke perfectly for you? He will never miss one account, blablabla? When the business starts you will shout your lungs out, you will even struggle to recover your capital. Till this moment I still regret why I even thought about, talk more venturing into the business.

Waoh.... Thanks Sir, I really really appreciate t o.... Na so money for enter bush like that

Thanks again
Re: Keke Napep Business by Lapalapa: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
etebefia:
etebefia:

Waoh.... Thanks Sir, I really really appreciate t o.... Na so money for enter bush like that

Thanks again
Re: Keke Napep Business by Walterhen1960: 5:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Pls Can u buy it for me i will manage it very well sir 07033679794

(1) (Reply)

Universal Manual Blender #1200 / Meet The 'Corporate Keke Driver' Who Makes N8,000 Every Day (Photos/Video) / Oriflame Registration 08069690811

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.