Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

PC Game "Hello Neighbor" Finally Launches On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PC Game "Hello Neighbor" Finally Launches On Android (468 Views)

Xiaomi Mimix 3/LEX Launches On October / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PC Game "Hello Neighbor" Finally Launches On Android by GidiGamers: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
GidiGamers

Hello Neighbor is a horror stealth adventure game that just arrived on Android. It's been accessible on PC and consoles about a year ago, so it might look somewhat recognizable.

You get the chance to fill the role of a nosey kid who will invest a great deal of energy attempting to sneak into their secretive neighbor's home. The cool piece is a brilliant AI controls this neighbor, which implies you will never know precisely how he will carry on.
The fundamental story is this. You as of late moved into another area, and you are presently living over the road from a baffling neighbor who is carrying on in a neurotic way. As you play on your new road you hear a shout originating from the frightening neighbor's home. Along these lines, obviously, you volunteer examine further, and that is the place the inconvenience starts.

You'll need to make sense of how to get into this house and afterward into its cellar without alarming the frightening occupant always pursuing you away. What's cool is the AI that controls your neighbor constantly changes with your activities. You never know precisely how it will carry on, which implies you will need to remain one stage ahead the whole time, which is more troublesome than you may at first think.

Fortunately there is an alternative in the settings to make him all the more benevolent on the off chance that you discover you are having excessively issue with the default trouble setting.

You can actually get the game for free, however the gameplay will be restricted to the first episode (total of 3 episodes) which mainly serves as a demo.
If you conclude that you like what you see, at that point you can buy the whole thing for $14.99.

Presently, this may at first solid like a considerable measure of cash, however in the event that you look at the Steam listing , you will see that the normal cost is $29.99. Hell, the Switch version that additionally landed today is much more costly at $39.99. So when you think about those costs, $14.99 doesn't appear to be all that awful.

From the short piece that I have played, I need to state that I'm really impressed with Hello Neighbor's execution and illustrations. Some Play Store surveys have said that the AI isn't on a par with it is on PC or consoles, however since it is most likely CPU subordinate, it bodes well that a cell phone can't coordinate an all the more great framework. Despite the fact that our version might be marginally downsized, it's as yet one of the better stealth awfulness games on Android. $14.99 might be a ton for most versatile encounters, yet in this case, the cost is unquestionably defended.

For More mobile gaming news visit: www.gidigamers.tk

lalasticlala

Re: PC Game "Hello Neighbor" Finally Launches On Android by saxby(f): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
cool, i just hope i will be able to enjoy it on my tecno spark.
Re: PC Game "Hello Neighbor" Finally Launches On Android by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Lalasticlala I love this game die

(1) (Reply)

Analyst Said Samsung Note9, S9/S9+ And Razer Phone Is Best For Fortnight Game / Uba's Leo Launched On Whatsapp - Transfer Funds And Other Transactions / Xiaomi Blocks Flashing Of Global ROM On Its China-bound Phones And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.