Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Repair Program For Failed Macbook Keyboards - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Repair Program For Failed Macbook Keyboards (744 Views)

Learn How To Program For Free / Hi Nairalanders, Please Advice Me.i Want To Defer My Program For Programming. / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repair Program For Failed Macbook Keyboards by clementy117(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
In a post made on its Support section last month, Apple admitted issues with its MacBook and MacBook Pro keyboards that users have reported for years. To ameliorate the frustration — which has led to class-action lawsuits — Apple will service affected keys and keyboards, free of charge, and possibly refund those who paid for previous repair.

Here’s the official statement from an Apple spokesperson:

“Today we launched a keyboard service program for our customers that covers a small percentage of keyboards in certain MacBook and MacBook Pro models which may exhibit one or more of the following behaviors: letters or characters that repeat unexpectedly or don’t appear when pressed or keys that feel “sticky” or aren’t responding in a consistent manner. Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider will examine the customer’s device to verify eligibility and then perform the service free of charge. Service may involve the replacement of one or more keys or the whole keyboard.”

To Read more on this interesting Repair Program, Kindly follow the Link.. http://infocontemporary.com/2018/06/26/new-repair-program-for-failed-macbook-keyboards/

(1) (Reply)

Mole'sbite Networks / Has Any One Checked Out Reverb On Google Play? / Rendering Raw HTML In Your React Native Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.