Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? (523 Views)

Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
A man visited me today and was so upset that I had to calm him down. Though, we ain't good friends but we are neighbors and we relate well.

He said his pastor slapped him on his right cheek. U was like wtf? I asked him to narrate how it happened.

He said he had been suspecting his wife of infidelity a long time ago. He claimed the wife used to go to a secluded place to receive calls from a man.

Fast forward, both the man and the wife are ushers in their church and during the sermon, the woman wanted to receive a call and the husband asked her to bring the phone. The woman refused and the husband said he went and spoke to her gently to surrender the phone but the woman stood to her ground.

The man had to drag the the phone with his wife in the presence of the congregation while the sermon was on. This resulted into a mild drama in the church as the woman was reluctant to let go off the phone. The pastor got wind of the matter and had to leave the pulpit and gave the man a hard slap without asking any question. This man said he wanted to reply and slap the pastor in return but he had to control his anger and told the pastor he would never step into his church again.

He left and said the wife would meet him at home.

Now, the question is that "is it right for a pastor to slap his church member?"

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
No, it is NEVER right.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
any pastor that slaps his or her church member is nothing short of a fake masquerading as d opposite
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by Alex80s(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Slap the person back right away
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pastor slap you, slap him back.
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by Cloud007: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is that one a pastor?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by chiommy123(f): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
why will someone in his right senses be following a pastor and that's why he had the gut to slap you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
NO, its not right,most of d pastors in nigeria dnt knw how to manage affluence n authority
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by Shelumiel: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
The hand that slaps me ,no matter how anointed it maybe , will be broken .
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Slap His Followers? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Me that grew up in a military home? Me that lived at Jaji military cantonment while growing up? Me that is a Capricorn?

I would first give him a direct free-kick to his scrotum so that the service can come to an abrupt end - and then I would ask him why he slapped me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By this Saying "You Don poo For Church"? / Sunset For Mrs Yemisi Senfuye / The Hands Of The Carpenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.