Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? (8540 Views)

Lagos Base Which Company Are The Best To Learn Programing And Has Affordable Fee / Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? by dave1614: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2019
dicksonadams:
Learn Web development, you can branch out easily to android or ios development using tools like React native which you can learn during web development
Dude you can't compare react native to building platform specific mobile applications.
Re: Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? by dave1614: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Op learn web development first, then branch into mobile
Re: Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? by megasamuel(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
There’s no running from the web,especially when you have to develop your apps from scratch..most apps (Android) just make API requests (Web) ,whatever decision you make,you’ll have to learn at least enough of the web
Re: Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? by Lordpeckxy(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2019
With HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT, one can build just any kind of apps, ranging from android to Ios down to windows and desktops ...

Although i do java, but am more comfortable with web technologies because of their flexibility.....

And one can also pull down a website (hacking) in less than 72hours, well depends on their system...

Java no matter how powerful it is, has so many restrictions.!!!

And i would suggest kotlin to java
Re: Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? by ymstar(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
I'm learning
Re: Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? by Treasurechris: 12:19pm On Mar 19
Web programming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Real PHP Based Website / Data Science Tutorial For Beginners With Python Programming Language / What's Tools Do I Need To Start Building A Messaging App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.