Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

He. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / He. (689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He. by hunter21(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: He. by hunter21(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
The thing is the material I need to procure is not available in Nigeria and manufacturers outside the country want to sell at wholesale price Which is very expensive, a manufacturers from China gave me I quote of $3100. I need a contact from USA, Germany or china who can get the material at cheaper rate and send through DHL.
Re: He. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
After carefully reviewing & analyzing your request, I have decided to help you source “2 units of the vanadium dioxide discs”.

Taking cognizance of the fact that your research or experiment can go wrong since it is not yet proven - thereby resulting in the loss of my money, I will go ahead and help you only if my terms & condition below are acceptable to you.

1.) That I will own the patent of this invention.

2.) That I will own 72% stake in the company once it goes public & listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange & the New York Stock Exchange.

If you agree to my terms, let me know so that I can make the phone call.

1 Like

Re: He. by hunter21(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2018
Zoharariel:
After carefully reviewing & analyzing your request, I have decided to help you source “2 units of the vanadium dioxide discs”.

Taking cognizance of the fact that your research or experiment can go wrong since it is not yet proven - thereby resulting in the loss of my money, I will go ahead and help you only if my terms & condition below are acceptable to you.

2.) That I will own 72% stake in the company once it goes public & listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange & the New York Stock Exchange.

I'm making the following counter-proposals:
1. That I have the patent right if it works, I believe I deserve that at least for my ingenuity.

2. I'm offering 42% stake.
Re: He. by hunter21(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Zoharariel:

Hello Sir, I am yet to see your response to my counter-proposal
Re: He. by kunlef1: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
I think you should consider crowd funding to minimize the risk and maintain the controlling share of your idea.

And you need to get a patent soon, if you suceed!
Re: He. by hunter21(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Zoharariel:

Hello zoharariel, I'm ready to accept this offer

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Web Design Company In Chhattisgarh, India / 12v 100AH Lifepo4 Battery Pack / Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.