Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Software QA Tester (newbies) Lets Gather And Grow Together. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Software QA Tester (newbies) Lets Gather And Grow Together. (420 Views)

Becoming A Highly-paid Cyber Security Penetration Tester / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Residents Gather As Elephants Are Spotted In Kebbi. See What Happened. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software QA Tester (newbies) Lets Gather And Grow Together. by Draxy(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Hello,
I self learnt System Tester, attended some free classes online, and that has been instrumental to little knowledge of QA. I recently joined uTest.com and am looking to joined other freelance sites as well with job hurting for Junior tester.

Please if there are enthusiast like me, especially the new ones who are based in Lagos/environs like me, lets form a roundtable and maybe read, discuss together, possibly find a tutor, share open job roles, literally support each other to grow and be better.

I do believe in like minds communicating, it keeps the spirit burning and help each other to the top.

Truth is, we are fighting poverty not a race on who will be the best.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANY JOB OPENING FOR A JUNIOR TESTER KINDLY DROP A LINK ALSO. THANKS, IN EARNEST.

We can form a telegram/ WhatsApp group.

Re: Software QA Tester (newbies) Lets Gather And Grow Together. by Draxy(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Draxy:
Hello,
I self learnt System Tester, attended some free classes online, and that has been instrumental to little knowledge of QA. I recently joined uTest.com and am looking to joing other freelance sites as well with job hurting for Junior tester.

Please if there are enthusiast like me, especially the new ones who are based in Lagos/environs like me, lets form a roundtable and maybe read, discuss together, possibly find a tutor, share open job roles, literally support each other to grow and be better.

I do believe in like minds communicating, it keeps the spirit burning and help each other to the top.

Truth is, we are fighting poverty not a race on who will be the best.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANY JOB OPENING FOR A JUNIOR TESTER KINDLY DROP A LINK ALSO. THANKS, IN EARNEST.

We can form a telegram/ WhatsApp group - Write me let’s start +234 080 80 622 466 a group together. Also if you are a PRO in QA and you would not mind free lesson/ coaching/ words of advice etc to a couple of us , please kindly write me as well please.
Re: Software QA Tester (newbies) Lets Gather And Grow Together. by Jeunge: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't know about system testing whatever but I love the vibe you give off.
Nigeria needs cooperatives like this to survive.

1 Like

Re: Software QA Tester (newbies) Lets Gather And Grow Together. by Draxy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
THANKS
Jeunge:
I don't know about system testing whatever but I love the vibe you give off.
Nigeria needs cooperatives like this to survive.
Re: Software QA Tester (newbies) Lets Gather And Grow Together. by Draxy(m): 10:05am On Jan 08
GUYS I DROPPED OFF BY THE WAY SIDE. I WISH YOU ALL WELL IN THIS PATH. I HOPE YOU ALL FIND HAPPINESS AND FUFILMENT. I WIL BE CLOSING THIS THREAD HERE. CHEERS .

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Progressive Web Apps For Business? / Who Is Jimmy Smacks? Career, Girlfriend, Family, Net Worth, And More / Top 2 Free Ways To Convert Pdf To Rtf Speedily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.