Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 (429 Views)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by Griezwoman: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
An Nnewi-based commercial tricyclist (Keke NAPEP rider), Mr Abuchi Odoh and his wife, Ndidi, a trainee seamstress had an overdose of blessing as the woman gave birth to quintuplets on Thursday.

Mrs Odoh, 30, was delivered of the quintuplets, four males and one female, through caesarean surgey at God’s Mercy Maternity Home, Obiuno Otolo, Nnewi, Anambra State. She said she was actually suspecting that it would not be a single birth because of how heavy she felt during the pregnancy.

Prior to the birth of the quintuplets, she had had three girls delivered in single births and a set of triplets, all boys, though two of the boys later died, one year and three months after they were delivered.

Commenting on the outcome of the latest pregnancy, the husband, Mr Odoh, said he never bargained for quintuplets as he was still battling to feed his family, given his meagre income.

When he was told that his wife had given birth to five babies, 40-year-old Odoh, a native of Okparigbovoko Nsukka in Enugu State said that he wanted to run away from the responsibility of taking care of the five babies not because he did not appreciate the blessing but because he did not know where to start from to raise money to handle the crisis.

On his feelings about the mixed blessings, he said: “I’m a Keke NAPEP rider. The keke is my own but it is very old. I never expected that my wife would deliver quintuplets. In fact, I was expecting one baby and that was my prayer. I don’t have means to take care of one in addition to the number we have already let alone additional five babies at a go. I’m shocked. This is over blessing. I wanted to run away yesterday but people held me back not because I am not happy for the gift of the babies but because
I have nothing to take care of them.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/tricycle-rider-cries-for-help-as-wife-gives-birth-to-quintuplets-after-having-three-children-initially/

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Mynd44
cc: RoyalRoy

Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is WONDERFUL...........@least to us!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by delugajackson: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
The world is indeed a funny place. Others have been looking for the fruit of the womb for many years, all to no avail. Some have decided to adopt, while some are having them in troops.

I declare that every woman seeking the fruit of the womb shall concieve. Cry no more, your moment of laughter is coming. They say they've exhausted every clinical expertise, but hear me now! The Doctor's report is not God's report. 2019, you shall carry your baby(s). If you believe, let me hear you say a thunderous amen!

5 Likes

Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow
Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by yanabasee(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is a descendant of Abraham....Father of all nations!!!
Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by Welrez(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nature can be funny at times. There are financially capable people searching for this blessing to no avail.
Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by LuciferChristi: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
What's his problem?

Two more and he has a football team.
Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
See blessing
Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by verygudbadguy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Our God is a mysterious God. He alone understands why he gave a Keke Napep driver this kind of blessing instead of a financially capable person.

One thing I am sure of is that they will not eat sand. One way or the other, they will survive.

Somebody should buy the driver a big carton of gold circle. He will need it in the nearest future.
Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by emeijeh(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
I hope he doesn't attempt making babies henceforth
Re: Keke Rider Cries For Help As Wife Gives Birth To Quintuplets After Having 3 by treasuredkids(f): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Wow!!! Chocolate beauties.

(1) (Reply)

. / Family Budget / Shock As 12-year-old Boy Running Errands For His Mother Falls Into Well In Kana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.