Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins (530 Views)

Alvaro Morata Ignores Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger When Listing Best Managers / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid / Comparing Romelu Lukaku Vs Alvaro Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

wife of Chelsea football club player, Alvaro morata gave birth to a set of twins today. The excited football star took to his instagram page to share the good news.

Read his write-up;

And the day came... July 29, 2018, a day I'll never forget. The wait has been long, very long. It's been only 9 months but for us it's been like 3 years. I have no words to thank you Alice, thank you for making me the most beautiful and amazing gift in the world. Every day since I know you I thank god for putting you in my way, you are the cornerstone of my life. These months you fought like a lioness, I can't be more proud of you; nights in hospital, dehydrated days, whole days together in bed without power or moving... but in the end came the day, arrived and everything was worth it . Welcome to the world Alessandro and Leonardo. I only ask you to have health and be happy with the love that breathes in our house, in our family. Finally I want to thank doctors, from here and from there who have helped us in these months so hard, and especially to all people who work at DELL ' Angelo hospital for their kindness and sensitivity ❤️❤️� � � ����

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/29/chelsea-player-alvaro-morata-and-wife-welcomes-twins/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins by MicheyJ1: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Otu
Re: Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins by folake4u(f): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Congratulations to the new parents smiley
Re: Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins by kaakaa1(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2018
At least he scored 2 goals with a shot grin grin

Re: Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins by Chrisbeks: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins by abdulskulboy(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2018
Oh, he was busy uploading twins into his wife thats why he flop last season.
Re: Chelsea Player, Alvaro Morata And Wife Welcomes Twins by kochila(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2018
good for him... hope this blessings will make him improve impressively next season

(1) (Reply)

Michael Essien Retires From International Football / How Former Tennis Star Sells Trophies To Survive Will Shock You / Messi Had Denied Claims Barca Are A One Man Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.