Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kegite Club – Gyration Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kegite Club – Gyration Naija (1575 Views)

Hidden Secrets About The Kegite Club And Deep Meaning Of Their Secret Language / Bbn White Money Gyration In Big Brother House / Kegite Club – Gyration Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kegite Club – Gyration Naija by ampboss1: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
The Palm wine drunkards club (motto- The basis of Africa unity and world peace in palm wine) was founded by just seven students of the then NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF ARTS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Ibadan, who gathered themselves to rejoice with palm wine upon hearing that in the next morning there school will be a university in 1962 out of excitement that they will be the first undergraduate of university of ife they start to celebrate they were soon joined by other students who were also happy about their new starts and it was agreed upon that the executive organ be formed. …

DOWNLOAD BELOW!!

https://plusmilang.com/download-music-kegite-club-gyration-naija/

Re: Kegite Club – Gyration Naija by krepstone72: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Na Here I Go Pitch My Tent. Thank U Op. Many Are Called To View Dis Thread Buh Few Are Choosen, For The Few Daht Are Choosen, For Their Wisdom & Carri-ability We Shall Knw Dem. Woworiwo Wogbe, Lalaturuku We Shall Knw Dem. To God The Oludumare We Are Richerlander! As I Intend 2 Vibrate In A Kegite Lingua Pls I Need Unity In Diversity!! All Those Who Are Carried In Their Down Below. . .

(1) (Reply)

Wazobia FM OAP, Nedu Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Throwback VIDEO Of Yinka Ayefele Now Trending on Social Media (photos) / Regina Daniels Stun In Beuatiful New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.