Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

You Need A Logo OR Graphic Design? Hit Me! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Need A Logo OR Graphic Design? Hit Me! (222 Views)

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Logo OR Graphic Design? Hit Me! by teamtibzy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
My name is

Teamtibzy,

I am a graphic designer and brand technician with a niche in LOGO CREATION/DESIGN with over 5years in active design.
I am responsible for the logo/brand image of over 20 brands in Nigeria and a few countries abroad.

I and my team provide professional help and consultation to emerging and growing brands as regards to their brand image and identity.

We can help you reduce your worry of how to appear professional and pass the right the right with the right image promoting your brand to attract the right and your desired clients.

You can contact on +2347066581720
IG/TW/FB: teamtibzy

OR

www.teamtibzy.com.ng.

help spread the word, our next client might be someone you know!

Thank you...

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Celebrity Is Following You On Social Media? / Photo: Mr P Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.