Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,155 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Insentivity Kwankwaso Buzz Off To Pdp… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insentivity Kwankwaso Buzz Off To Pdp… (225 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insentivity Kwankwaso Buzz Off To Pdp… by Haisamnig: 12:26am On Jul 30, 2018
I have received sudden information about the defected of former Kano state governor and a serving senator who is representing Kano central in the National Assembly from the governing party that is the All Progressive Congress APC, to opposition party the people democratic party PDP.

When I had that Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso was dumped the governing party I didn’t feel well, I am very static disappointed on his objectification which was made a haphazardly in his embodiment style leadership.

The former governor who was served twice but separately as Kano state governor has now turn down his polite style in Kano state and some of Kano resident mightn’t feel happy about the defection of the former governor.

Nigeria politics has now come to in reality that almost seventy 70% percent of our politicians in my dear country Nigeria, particularly in Northern Nigeria where there are lacks of political stability, blueprints, raping, kidnapping, crises, extremely poverty eking out a living. The politician in the regions are doing their polite not for the sacrifice, save the contents and also the National Interest, Command Man but for their self aggrandizement.

It’s about the zeal and determination senator Musa Rabi’u Kwankwaso pack out from the ruling party the All Progressive Congress to the opposition party PDP if we will have justice to him and observed about what the feud been happening between his successor a serving governor under the platform of the APC Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje. His interest and rescue his political highhandedness and gallant political ambitions was mainly about what forced him to walked out in the governing party, but we may recall that some of our politician are going into politics to save themselves and their family have-nots to end without roadmap.

The Rabiu Kwankwaso has decided to joined the PDP so that his style of leadership in Kano to not end off, consider the fued made between he and his successor among their gallant organizations Kwankwasiyya and Gandujiyya, and the political brouhaha was made up therefore some of our politicians in Kano to enrich themselves with the power of government.

Ganduje and Kwankwaso have inseparable running mates, served in different angle position of Kano state Government especially it sees they had served as the second republic first civilians government governor and deputy governor in 2003, they have lose election in Kano to Mal. Ibrahim Shekarau respectively.

Rabiu Kwankwaso have contested twice as governor after he lose the election twice but lucky after used his political language in Kofar Na’isa “Goro Dan Ujile, ko asaka maka jambaki , kaji wujuju ka zaga”. In 2011 and where he had hampered his opposition candidature of PDP in 2011 Mal. Salihu Sagir Takai.
The development was continued with all about election bid he kwankwaso later won to be winner of the election in 2011, he later retook his deputy as his running mate in 2011 respectively.

Substantially, 2015 after a zillion joined with boy and his godfather they came up with agreed that Ganduje must be take and took as Kwankwaso flag bearer to become first candidature of first opposition which was won and beat the governing party in 2015 with voiced of Sak of Present President Mr. Mhammadu Buhari.

Dr. Abdullah Umar Ganduje was won the election and Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso handover the power of Kano state government, before their handover Kwankwaso was voiced in a local radio station in a program title as “Barka da Hantsi” means “Good Morning” presenter Ado Sale Kankiya whereby Kwankwaso said;

“we would hand over the power to the hand of my successor if they didn’t copy the legacy of what would left, that is constructions, scholarship, free education, and flyover in Kano we will leave them and later return back to Kano and I would come to Kano and pack them out from the Kano state government house though I know they would continued from where we stooped”.

He said was came up with bizarre within insiders in Kano and outsiders in Nigeria and now the zillion lion king of Kano state was vomited and swallowed it where he has walked out from the APC it sees to him this is the only way if he wants to get power out from Ganduje.

What I have observed inside the politics of Nigeria politicians they are looking their way out in politics for highhandedness and self aggrandizement not for the command man and national interest, they are diehard cynics, they are serial contesters who minded to be the winners at any cost if there will be resolve in the their own interest everybody to be in trouble they didn’t mind.

I am supporting anybody who have believed in mind to work very hard for the bend over backwards of the have-nots, I entirely agreed that they are almost all selfish and nothing with change they were promised and now they wants repeat the mistake they had made by ganging and motivating a new political party like such APC.

Our dignity and respect in the world has come down, we are in the mode of insecurity where somebody will takes a gun and enter a village or small town and kill them and run away and nothing to be done or carry out as a result of that.

We, the have-nots who are ruling we most sit down and ask ourselves; why are those leaders who we elected are not doing the right in our institutions are they not Nigeria aren’t they come from us what are we doing which is wrong Allah testing us with those tyranny leaders can we get it right if yes what are the blueprints and what is the way out?
Let’s sit down find good relations between our day-to-day activity discharge them to right position. Let’s work together in collaboration with immense faith to helf our unable environment to the enable environment. I believed we have potential opportunities if we will wish to work to see reworking Nigeria again and for the benefit of tomorrow Nigeria.

To final word, we need a leader whom will wish to work for the achievements of our country and people of our country we need a leader who does not have godfathers who has different ideologist and logics who have adequacy in knowledge who will give not take who will think and have creative thinking a leader who will sacrifice for the sake of Allah who will do with confidentiality and comfort for patriotism to save Nigerians and Nigeria leader who believed in right and wrong a leader who will half and assist those disabled who are not feeding themselves twice in a day due to the inflation in commodities, high rate of unemployment, insecurity and corruption.
It has come to the end of the political fued been happening between Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso.
He enters not takes would not escape a thief!
Cheers,
Haisam Sunusi Sagagi

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lack True Leadership / Impeachment Saga / Picture Perfect Capture Of The Nigerian Eco System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.