Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Am Tired Of This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Tired Of This (450 Views)

I'm Tired Of Getting "Action Blocked" Message On Instagram / I Am Tired Of Msvcr120.dll Problem / I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of This by sas101(m): 1:20am On Jul 30, 2018
I'm trying to offer a service where users can buy SME data when they click on order button. The issue is how do I make the webpage communicate with my sim( or networks provider) when they click on order button. There are some websites offering this service such as MobileNig, datahub sub9ja etc. I have been cracking my brain and searching Google for some days now but to no avail. Please help a brother the gurus in the house.
Re: I Am Tired Of This by LegendsCoded(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2018
sas101:
I'm trying to offer a service where users can buy SME data when they click on order button. The issue is how do I make the webpage communicate with my sim( or networks provider) when they click on order button. There are some websites offering this service such as MobileNig, datahub sub9ja etc. I have been cracking my brain and searching Google for some days now but to no avail. Please help a brother the gurus in the house.

MobileNig uses an API ive forgotten the name tho..

But your bank has an answer to what you want.
Re: I Am Tired Of This by sas101(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
LegendsCoded:

MobileNig uses an API ive forgotten the name tho..
But your bank has an answer to what you want.
Yes MobileNig uses an API but not for their SME data.
Re: I Am Tired Of This by yomalex(m): 4:10am On Jul 31, 2018
you get notification when the order is made and then you process manually undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of This by sas101(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2018
yomalex:
you get notification when the order is made and then you process manually undecided
Hmmm....For how long will I be doing that what if I av 20 or more orders within 10min would I process that manually?. Thanks for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Which Ranks Higher A .com Or .tv Domain / Verified Received Payment Adsense Needed / Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.