Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Effect Of Skinny Jean On Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of Skinny Jean On Men (292 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / From skinny to curvy and enlarged butt /Hip in 10days- Jecaz Super Bum / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Skinny Jean On Men by yourtotalneeds: 1:35am On Jul 30, 2018
The effect of Skinny Jean on men are enormous as most men claim skinny jean is the fashion of the day, but they are yet to know how dangerous this tight jean could be to their health.

According to a new survey of 2,000 British men, tight-fitting jeans can cause urinary tract infections, twisted testicles, bladder weakness and long-term health consequences.

Although many celebrities would go for fashionably tight jeans, 10% of men are reported as experiencing unpleasant adverse effect due to wearing tight-fitting jeans. Most of them admitted that they mostly sacrifice comfort for fashion.

Read More on https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/07/30/for-men-skinny-jean-and-its-associated-health-issues/

(1) (Reply)

7 Diabetes-related Skin Problems! / Development Of Immune System After Birth / What is your grouse with health insurance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.