Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' (30696 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by wellmax(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2018
Dino please stop the lies. It is not making sense at all.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by santopelele(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Dino the monkey tree climbing senator
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by windwayltd: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2018
sophsia62:

The lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye, has said contrary to the kidnap reports, the gunmen who attacked his vehicle on his way to Kogi State on Thursday wanted to kill him.

He alleged that his attackers were policemen.

Melaye, who briefed journalists in Abuja on Sunday, said he escaped the alleged assassination attempt around Gwagwalada along the Abuja-Lokoja Road on his way to attend a court case in Lokoja, the state capital.

Melaye said he ran into the bush and hid on a tree for 11 hours.

The lawmaker explained that he left Abuja in the early morning of Thursday for Lokoja and observed that a Toyota Sienna car was trailing him. He said the car overtook his car, blocked his way and the occupants started to shoot at his vehicle.

The lawmaker, who defected from the All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party on Tuesday, said when the suspected assassins realised that his vehicle was bulletproof, they attempted to burn it.

Melaye said, “When I realised that they wanted to burn my vehicle, I quickly opened the car and ran into the bush. I had to run for my life. It was the grace of God that made me to escape. When I got into the bush, I climbed a tree and stayed there. While on the tree, I saw two of the policemen coming to look for me, but they didn’t know I was on the tree. I was in the bush for 11 hours.

“My brother that was in one of the vehicles didn’t know what happened, so he had to raise the alarm that I was kidnapped. He went to the Gwagwalada police station and reported the matter.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/attackers-wanted-to-kill-me-melaye.html

"They pursued me and I was able to outmaneuver them and climb a tree as a senate banana monkey. I was on top of the tree as a an armed rubber senator when I saw them run past looking frantically for me" Crooked Dino. Taaaaaa Mechie-onu gi rere-ere there Osiiso. I ask you KIDNAPPER DEY KIDNAP KIDNAPPER??Starting when kwanu?? As a matter of Urgent the NIG. Police should get U arrested 4 either forgery,illegal possession of there document.

SO MUCH #PROUDLYBUHARIST

#SAIBABA

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by akanbiaa(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
Kogi next governor
Kogi next Governor have 100% probability of being an Igala man,except the Igala man wins and dies and his deputy that is not an Igala man becomes Governor. Igala dominates Kogi politics by 81% while their cooperation level is by 92%.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Konskott(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2018
I have been laughing since 6am because of this story by Dino Melaye, lead actor in this pollywood best selling movie. Exactly why Saraki told Senator Ndume that Dino is a clown who shouldn't be where responsible men are and that he got to the Senate courtesy of a flawed electoral WURUWURU system.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Afamed: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2018
OVIHINNO:
Where did Nigeria get it wrong?
How did we come about this crop of leaders?

Oh my dear country Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!
The thing tire me here my brother.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by saltoasis: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2018
You climbed a tree with that your big stomach.

How come you ran faster than your attackers.

Mr Dino, look for another lie, this one no enter
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by JusticeSeeker: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2018
You're lucky, it's not Obasanjo.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by barcelona007(f): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
Melaye you are a big fool

You suppose to be a motor garage treasurer in a sane society
@ list is better Dan snake n monkey story
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Please I have a question.

Is there any Nigerian that will believe this poppycock tales of the moonlight?

angry

Igbos from the imaginary Republic of the rising sun

Then again, they are not Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by felony101(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Initially he was fun but suddenly his taking Nigerians for a ride... His brother said he was taken away in a sienna now he is saying he his on a tree how can u be on a tree for 11 hours... Dis thing saraki is doing...
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by dahnimoh(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2018
paparazzi1987:
please put this story in Nollywood section. grin

If Mr. Fred Amata see this kind story. The movie will be a blockbuster. grin

Its unbelievable that Nigerians are being rule by nonentoties like Mr. Dinno, Sarak, PMB,Wike, etc.
Yet unintelligent youths who are fans to these nincompoops will be bashing each other.

So this is your list of nonentities in government.

I believe you are a staunch supporter of APC

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Majlaw(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2018
Dino Melaye is now a monkey �
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Emmaskill(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2018
sophsia62:

The lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye, has said contrary to the kidnap reports, the gunmen who attacked his vehicle on his way to Kogi State on Thursday wanted to kill him.

Melaye, who briefed journalists in Abuja on Sunday, said he escaped the alleged assassination attempt around Gwagwalada along the Abuja-Lokoja Road on his way to attend a court case in Lokoja, the state capital.

The lawmaker explained that he left Abuja in the early morning of Thursday for Lokoja and observed that a Toyota Sienna car was trailing him. He said the car overtook his car, blocked his way and the occupants started to shoot at his vehicle.

The lawmaker, who defected from the All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party on Tuesday, said when the suspected assassins realised that his vehicle was bulletproof, they attempted to burn it.

Melaye said, “When I realised that they wanted to burn my vehicle, I quickly opened the car and ran into the bush. I had to run for my life. It was the grace of God that made me to escape. When I got into the bush, I climbed a tree and stayed there. While on the tree, I saw two of the policemen coming to look for me, but they didn’t know I was on the tree. I was in the bush for 11 hours.

“My brother that was in one of the vehicles didn’t know what happened, so he had to raise the alarm that I was kidnapped. He went to the Gwagwalada police station and reported the matter.”

That part of climbing tree rendered d whole story useless... The guy really resemble monkey ad gorilla together.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Ishilove: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
I am so ashamed of being a Nigerian right now.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by windwayltd: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Dear DINO,

Listen to yourself very well bellow its a quote from you.

"They pursued me and I was able to outmaneuver them and climb a tree as a senate banana monkey. I was on top of the tree as an armed rubber senator when I saw them run past looking frantically for me"--------Crooked Senator Dino Melaye. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Taaaaaa Mechie-onu gi rere-ere there Osiiso. I ask you KIDNAPPER DEY KIDNAP KIDNAPPER??Starting when kwanu?? As a matter of Urgent the NIG. Police should get U arrested 4 either forgery,illegal possession of there document.

Sai Baba for exposing all this distinguished criminals CROOKED SARAKI AND CROOKED DINO NA 5&6 DISTINGUISHED CRIMINALS.

SO MUCH #PROUDLYBUHARIST
#SAIBABA
#BUHARISM
#APCPAINKILLER
SO MUCH #PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by abdul4bam(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Tales by moonlight!!!! A fabricated story that can be used by Nigerian movies industry. What a talent?
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by naijaddk: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2018
No be only tree, you fit climb tree with your big bele?
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by dimkpa20: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Pls let laugh no more brodas remember this nigeria anything càn happen remember sars could see u harass even shoot you nd claim something else cos it could be 2moro nd if it you who will u want to believe 2 so let becareful of what we make joke of
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Pricelessangel0(f): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2018
The lawyer that formulated this script did not try at all, give us more sensible cos this is trash
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by wonlasewonimi: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2018
obafemee80:

Senator Dino MONKEY Melaye grin grin grin grin

Snake in the monkey shadow style

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Daboomb: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Its unbelievable that Nigerians are being rule by nonentoties like Mr. Dinno, Sarak, PMB,Wike, etc.
Yet unintelligent youths who are fans to these nincompoops will be bashing each other.

That makes the Yoots even worse, lazy and lost on Tramadol! grin grin

it is finished joor.

As for Dino, each time he opens his mouth to say something, he exposes his foolishness and emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Paul112(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2018
Dino tell d story to d birds, so python or boa didnt swallow u while in d bush for 11hrs, they saw u ran out of ur car without shooting at u or aiming at u wit a gun while trying to escape, mr dino u cant escape gun fired sporadically at ur armoured car, there is no hw u wont sustain bullet wounds. Mr dino i put it to u that u re a blatant liar.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Adeyinka123: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Nollywood is more real than Dino's tortoise story.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by budusky05(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
The way politicians
hate police and court rooms
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Paradox44: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
sophsia62:

Melaye, who briefed journalists in Abuja on Sunday, said he escaped the alleged assassination attempt

around Gwagwalada along the Abuja-Lokoja Road on his way to attend a court case in Lokoja, the state capital.

That is the title of this action movie pls?...dinno is now the actor,while the killers are the boss.Tittle should be DINO THE ESCAPER
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Daboomb: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2018
felony101:
Initially he was fun but suddenly his taking Nigerians for a ride... His brother said he was taken away in a sienna now he is saying he his on a tree how can u be on a tree for 11 hours... Dis thing saraki is doing...

It is true, there were three Oloshos waiting for him on the tree so he spent 11hrs doing what he knows how to do best .... Bleep them one after the other, while bullet was just flying past left and right.

That is how stupid it gets, with this Dino-ssaur Senator! shocked shocked undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Aystarz: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
Kogi next governor

Yahaya, Dino??

I just wonder why Kogites keep voting degenerates as these into government.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by DABREEZYTOS(f): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2018
As much as i'm regretting that this man is also from my state,,,,,i cant believe he'll still be sprouting lies.....first he said wilderness,now bush??this man is a confused human being
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by Igboho100: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2018
You tweeted that u were kidnapped,now it's no longer a kidnap,but an assasination attempt by policemen.They were shooting at your bulletproof car,then they wanted to burn it,and at that moment,you came out of the car and ran into the bush...and well trained policemen who were out to kill you couldn't gun you down while you were running into the bush,I guess you ran at the speed of light and you were faster than the bullets...and then,you ended up on a tree for 11 hours!!!
Where was your drug addict of a brother while all these was going on
DINO MELAYE,MAY ALL THE gODS OF OUR LAND PURNISH YOU ON BEHALF OF ALL INNOCENT NIGERIANS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME FOR ALL THESE WACK LIES!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by gillsway: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Sad! They believe we are fools and it’s because of the supposedly educated few who support them instead of calling them out and kicking them out of our politics. We need an outsider, we don’t need career politicians anymore. We need a Trump.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2018
dexterinc2003:
Lol...well written and produced by politics wood (pollywood).

So Dino in your mind, you think Nigerians are buying this superstory.

I only have 1 question to ask. Please which kind of tree did you climb? Was it a palm tree or baobab tree? grin grin grin cheesy
Evil Evil Evil You! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence / We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.