Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos (28571 Views)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Jim Iyke With Mercy Johnson, Sola Sobowale And Toyin Abraham (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by chucs: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
LEGENDS!!!! Toyin tomato and mama G

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by ikenasri01(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
pace setters
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by MENELIK11: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
englishmart:
Beautiful veterans, not all these people here shouting Igbo amaka, and afonja amaka upandown. Lol.

No, Afonja amaka and Osu amaka
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by perdollar(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
wait o! is DT not toyin tomato? DT same woman DT inspired my ex toyin to finish me emotionally! na wa o! to my ex anyway, God av seen me try.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by DrHighchief(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
The real slay mama's......Mama d mama's.....Susuu according to Ukwa....
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Omonaijani: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ok now, check out this phone: https://saharatech.com.ng/infinix-note-5/
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by HolyTitus(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Those two women ehn... If dem happen to be neighbours for one face-me-i-slap-you house... ?
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Beey(f): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Thought mama g no dey wear makeup n jewelry again?. Any way I still choose her
She doesn't wear makeup & jewelry on a normal day but apparently wears for movie roles only.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Alwayzasking247: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

This is unacceptable in Nigeria

Yes

what i'm trying to say here is

I hate lesbians!
Your brain is full of sawdust i must confess.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by labelle123(f): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
G for the mama
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2018
ibkayee:

D’awww kiss

You could always email me tbh

You actually do receive mails from nlanders..
Na wa.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by ibkayee(f): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Odobopa:

You actually do receive mails from nlanders..
Na wa.
Lol yeah, females and a select few guys who I know won't try to pursue me, or act like they won't at first and then try as the conversation gets going

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by sod09(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol yeah, females and a select few guys who I know won't try to pursue me, or act like they won't at first and then try as the conversation gets going
shocked shocked
Know or you sure??
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2018
You know I love you, can I still mail you wink
ibkayee:

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by ibkayee(f): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
sod09:
shocked shocked
Know or you sure??
Lol you’re right, one can never be sure. ‘Higher level of confidence’ that they won’t then, and since odobopa has been asking me for a while now I’m not confident that he won’t cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by ibkayee(f): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
You know I love you, can I still mail you wink
Of course you can, this conversation started because of you sef grin
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
ibkayee:

Pursue you go where
It's all good smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Reunites With Her Kids As They Embark On Summer Holiday / Sean Kanu 14th Birthday: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Son's Birthday / Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.