Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' (22503 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' by Morbeta11(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tokziby:
So u are happy that u've successfully turn ur house to big brother Tonto house.

Ur mumuness no be here, little did she know that once anything goes online it can be hacked. She now went further to expose her private security on social media and telling people she can watch it from any part of the world, meaning u can live stream it.

Just watchout for the day all ur nude pix will be online through ur over sabi wey wan kill u. angry

She is suffering from iberiberism...

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' by ELgordo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Damn# I gat cameras at my house I did not put it on internet to tell the whole world.... people juss love attention
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' by Essor: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
u call that investmentn??
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' by AduroSA(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
CCTV u say Tonto

Abegi
Get a Child Educational Plan for ur Son
@MutualBenefitsLifeAssuranceLtd
We give u Best Education Plan / Investment for him
Check my Signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' by victorazyvictor(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Is that guy nakking her house girl!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' by Gallantchrist(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has revealed what she considers her best investment.

According to her, it's a CCTV which enables her watch over her son, King, from anywhere in the world.

She shared a photo and wrote...

"My best investment as a parent is my MOMMY CCTV, I VIEW AND WATCH EVERY CORNER OF MY HOME FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD..
#MUMMYS MUST INVEST #WITH ALL THE EVIL IN THE WORLD ONE CANT BE TOO CAREFUL #SAFETY #MOTHERHOOD #MUMMIES DAYOUT BUT MY EYE STILL THEY PIKIN BODY #MOMSTER #KINGSMOM #KINGSEVERYTHING
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-reveals-her-best-investment-as-a-parent.html

its a nice one
for people who are saying something bad about this post abeg isn't it a good idea for someone to Always money her house for the safety of her children
���������
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' by holluwai(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
With all these her stupid hashtags angrythe
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' by boyjo: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Tonto but you just revealed the position of the Camera naw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Didi Ekanem Recalls 2020 Car Accident (Photos) / Latasha Ngwube: I Can’t Invite Bobrisky To My Show, Due To His Bad Grammar / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.