Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,691 members, 7,862,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

A Must Read Article - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Must Read Article (685 Views)

Nairaland Quoted In Grantland 79-0 Match Article / Interesting Article About John Mikel Obi / An Article On D'Tigers (New York Times) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Article by JIY: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
There is no doubt that there are well-meaning football fans on this site, and I am sure that most are frustrated by the current state of our national football. What can be done about this situation? Please, read my analysis here: http://sinyoar..com/

I will keep posting this invitation to generate a reading so that as concerned Nigerian we may perchance do something about the situation. Be sure to leave your comments when you read the article. The title of the article is "Decline of Nigeria's Super Eagles: Reasons and Way to Recovery." Scroll to the end of the page to find it.

Let's have a lively and meaningful discussion about this and see what we can do about the situation.

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Chiefs On Trial Over $800,000 World Cup Cash / Roma Are Ready To Battle Arsenal And Manchester United For The Services Of Barce / Do You Think The Way The Flying Eagles Will Get To The Finals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.