Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? (679 Views)

Register Your Company Today With CAC Via An Accredited Professional / Cac Online Company Registration: Is Anyone Registering? I Need Your Help / Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by Saao(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
hi everyone
have you registered your company online via CAC website without contacting any lawyer or third party agent?

please share your experience.
thanks
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by cooldudeng(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
It's very doable.
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by Saao(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
cooldudeng:
It's very doable.
ok thanks. have done urs or know someone that did?
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by makavele: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Have done it one too many times

only took 1 week from reg'n to cert collection
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by Saao(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2018
makavele:
ok then thanks. sorry you did everything online?
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by makavele: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Saao:
ok then thanks. sorry you did everything online?

You asked a question, i havr answered
pls read your own question again
and read my answer again
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by Saao(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2018
makavele:

You asked a question, i havr answered
pls read your own question again
and read my answer again
thanks why I ask was that, I found it difficult in making payment online. so I don't know if you make ur payment in the bank?
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by makavele: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2018
Saao:
thanks why I ask was that, I found it difficult in making payment online. so I don't know if you make ur payment in the bank?

i do not understand what you mean by "difficult to make payment online"

Use a verve .visa or mastercard debit card issued by your local bank; same way like paying online on jumia konga or quickteller

or paying your dstv subscription online.

no difference.

You can also visit thebank if you so desire, but i do everything from my house

and go pick up the cert's in hard copy after a week or so.
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by Saao(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2018
makavele:

i do not understand what you mean by "difficult to make payment online"

Use a verve .visa or mastercard debit card issued by your local bank; same way like paying online on jumia konga or quickteller

or paying your dstv subscription online.

no difference.

You can also visit thebank if you so desire, but i do everything from my house

and go pick up the cert's in hard copy after a week or so.

OK thanks a lot. maybe its my bank. I'm actually using MasterCard but payment was unsuccessful. will contact my bank
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by Saao(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2018
makavele:

good morning. I have done to the final stage. After downloading documents for signature. I tried several times to upload the documents back but it's not working. How did you upload yours then? Thanks alot in advance
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by makavele: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2018
The same way you tried.
Just upload all required documents one after the other
and submit.
After successful upload, the document names will be listed on the page. You will still get an error but it has been sent. No need to reupload again.
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by Saao(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
makavele:
The same way you tried.
Just upload all required documents one after the other
and submit.
After successful upload, the document names will be listed on the page. You will still get an error but it has been sent. No need to reupload again.
thanks alot but Uptill now I can't upload any of them. Is anything wrong with their website or my fault?
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by makavele: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Saao:
thanks alot but Uptill now I can't upload any of them. Is anything wrong with their website or my fault?

Website is fine, It's your fault. Send me a PM
Or drop your whatsapp line.
Re: Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? by Saao(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2018
makavele:

Website is fine, It's your fault. Send me a PM
Or drop your whatsapp line.
OK then, thanks alot. 08036529966

(1) (Reply)

Information / Here's What To Do To Get Enough Money In Your Pocket This Season (photo) / Buy/sell Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.