Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerian Hairdresser Cries Out For Help After Been Turned Into A Slave In Oman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Hairdresser Cries Out For Help After Been Turned Into A Slave In Oman (596 Views)

"I Get A Lot Of Customers In My Dream" — Hairdresser Cries Out Over Ordeal / Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Hairdresser Cries Out For Help After Been Turned Into A Slave In Oman by ampboss1: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2018
A Nigerian hairdresser has cried out for help after she was tricked to leave her job in Nigeria and travel to Oman to seek greener pasture. However, on getting to Oman, she was turned into a slave.

In the video making the rounds on social media, the lady who spoke in Yoruba, said Brother Tope told her that her handwork is more valuable outside Nigeria and that if she leaves, she would make a lot of money, However when she got to Oman, she was turned into a slave.

”I was deceived to come down here to work but didn’t know I was coming to do the job of 4 people. I’m presently ill but not allowed to get myself treated. My children have lost their father & I’m scared they would lose their mother too. Help me, I don’t want to die”she said

Watch a video of her weeping as she called for help below

https://plusmilang.com/nigerian-hairdresser-cries-out-for-help-after-a-certain-brother-tope-tricked-her-to-seek-greener-pasture-in-oman-and-has-been-turned-into-a-slave/

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Cries Out For Help After Been Turned Into A Slave In Oman by Vinstel: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2018
Brother Tope can you see what you have caused?
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Cries Out For Help After Been Turned Into A Slave In Oman by Debteecreations(f): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2018
shocked slavery in Oman is better than slavery in Nigeria. wink
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Cries Out For Help After Been Turned Into A Slave In Oman by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Trust me, if that lady were to be an American, she will be picked up by their airplane in few hours, but right now as a Nigerian, I'm afraid Madam, only God can help because buhari has not even protected the citizens in Nigeria. He's still busy killing people, collecting lands and territories with his proxy militia group in the middlebelt
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Cries Out For Help After Been Turned Into A Slave In Oman by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2018
Hopefully that your Buhari-asslicking Yoruba sister by name Abike Dabiri will rise up to her duty this time and save you.

May God send you a resue Madam

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alex’s Judging Prowess Excites Fans At Dance Competition (video) / Stunning Photos Of Mercy Johnson As She Turned A Year Older / Most Disturbing Thing You Have Allowed Someone Do To You (midnight Confessions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.