Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Chelsea Striker Welcomes Twins With Partner Alice Campello - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Striker Welcomes Twins With Partner Alice Campello (352 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Chelsea Striker Says He Will Dump England For Nigeria / Alice Oluwafemiayo Breaks Powerlifting World Record In Mexico (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Striker Welcomes Twins With Partner Alice Campello by Wapnetrealmcom: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2018
CHELSEA: ALVARO MORATA WELCOMES TWINS WITH WIFE ALICE CAMPELLO
Alvaro Morata’s wife Alice Campello has delivered twins Leonardo and Alessandro.
Morata and his wife have welcomed twins (Instgram/Alvaro Morata)
Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata and his wife Alice Campello welcomed twins boys on Sunday, July 29.
Morata and Campello earlier announced in the year that they will be expecting a set of twins.
The duo have been dating since 2016 and eventually got married in June 2017.
Morata who was excused from Chelsea’s pre-season tour to be with his wife announced the birth of the twins along with their names Leonardo and Alessandro in a lengthy post on his Instagram account.
Alvaro Morata and his wife Alice Campello have welcomed twins (Alvaro Morata Instagram)
He said, “And the day arrived … July 29, 2018, a day I will never forget. The wait has been long, very long. It has been only 9 months but for us it has been like 3 years.
“I have no words to thank you Alice, thank you for making me the most beautiful and incredible gift in the world. Every day since I know you I thank God for having put you in my way, you are the cornerstone of my life.
Chelsea striker welcomes twins with partner Alice Campello http://wapnetrealm.com/chelsea-striker-welcomes-twins-with-partner-alice-campello/

Five most eye-catching close-season transfers so far. http://wapnetrealm.com/five-most-eye-catching-close-season-transfers-so-far/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sports Ministry Defies Buhari, Warns NFF Against Extra-ordinary Congress / Lucas Digne Joins Everton On A 5 Year Deal / Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Mateo Kovacic Is Set To Make His Chelsea Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.