Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

See What Diego Simeone Said About Ronaldo And Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Diego Simeone Said About Ronaldo And Messi (510 Views)

Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports / Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You / Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Diego Simeone Said About Ronaldo And Messi by samoteli(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Diego Simeone thinks Lionel Messi is a superior player to Cristiano Ronaldo despite believing the ex Madrid star is better for a bad situation as he decide games in big matches.

A recording of Atlethico Madrid coach Diego Simeone who is also an Argentine stating his preference for Cristiano Ronaldo emerged in the aftermath of Argentina's shock 3-0 loss to Croatia at the World Cup.

But the Atletico Madrid head coach has now changed his belief saying that his country man Messi is the standout of the two rivals, on the condition that he is surrounded by top talent and players who help him alot.

"If I had to choose between Messi and Ronaldo then most likely I would choose Messi," Simeone said.

"When I talked about Messi and Ronaldo it wasn't from the perspective of who is the best in the world.

"I just meant that if you have the chance to sign one of them for a normal club, with normal players, Ronaldo would probably fit in better.

"But with Messi, surrounded by great players, Messi is better than Ronaldo."

Read more:- http://www.naijaflake.com/2018/07/diego-simeone-choose-between-ronaldo.html?m=1
Re: See What Diego Simeone Said About Ronaldo And Messi by Chrisbeks: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
He is Argentine, what did you expect? Go and ask figo and he will tell you Ronaldo is the best

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Instagram / Did You Know Real Madrid Played Against Real Madrid In 1980 / Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.